Novaply ???

Old August 28th 03, 11:05 AM

Default Novaply ???

It was multiple layers of a particleboard type of product that were
crossbanded .. .. .. the layers did have a sort of grain to them.

"K.-Benoit Evans" wrote:

I was reading something published in 1975 that mentioned "Novaply". It
seems to be some sort of particle boar, MDF or similar laminate. Does
anyone know exactly what it is (and if it still exists).

--
Regards,

Benoit Evans

--
I AM NOT PARANOID .. .. .. but EVERYONE thinks I am !! !! !!

__ Bob __