Posted to alt.machines.cnc,alt.global-warming,rec.woodworking,misc.survivalism,alt.aol.tricks

Default Billy Cmelak Master Personas

John Scheldroup said the following On 2/21/2007 8:34 AM:
"Cliff" wrote in message ...
On Tue, 20 Feb 2007 13:10:59 -0600, Hoodoo wrote:

I have no ****ing idea why he's doing it

Someone is forging posts & he's speculating.
Play "find the forger" G.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.f...392e3232845fa4

For your information, you stupid ****ing moron, the message for your
link immediately above was posted by the piece of **** sweetheart
scamming lying cocksucker identified by all of the compiled data
presented beneath the dividing line after my paragraphs here.

You obviously ignored it from when I posted it yesterday. Instead of
having a ****ing brain in that soft melon of yours, you chose to focus
upon some outright lie that the ****stain identified below posted
months ago that no had and has connection whatsoever with you.

Not only is the asshole identified below a shape-shifting malicious
cocksucker who has attempted to hide behind over 50 chicken**** TROLL
aliases, he's as ignorant and clueless as you because he didn't know
what the **** he was talking about then, just as you have no clue now.

All of the content below is factual and verifiable. It was gathered
over a 2.5 year time frame through the course of dealing with that
deranged alcoholic piece of **** who has targeted dozens of
individuals with all manner of internet and real life abuse.

You show yourself to be a totally inept ****ing moron who doesn't have
a ****ing clue about usenet and internet messaging.

You'd better give the computer you use back to your mommy because you
have ****ed up royally due to your abject ignorance.

You stupid ****ing moron!!

Hopefully, someone at Moffitt Corporation, 1351 13th Avenue South,
Suite 130, Jacksonville Beach, FL 32250, http://www.moffitthvac.com,
was doing something constructive while concurrently, their employee
Pirate John Wesley Gilmer III (aka, ,
, ,
, ,
, ,
, , ,
, , ,
, , ,
, , or any of
the following in this partial list of additional known aliases:
, ,
, ,
, ,
, ,
, ,
, ,
, ,
, ,
, ,
, ,
bresner@eatmyshorts,
, ,
, ,
which are all associated with
http://www.buccaneerpublishing.com/,
http://www.BuccaneerPress.com, http://www.PirateJohn.com,
http://www.RidingIntoHistory.org,
http://groups.google.com/group/jimmy_buffett-moderated, as well the
Atlantic Beach Vintage Motorcycle Club http://www.ABVMC.com for which
Pirate John Wesley Gilmer III boasts of being its "el presidente" and
about an Iron Butt Association 50CC in 2001 and his 1998 BMW R1100GS
"Robomantis", 1996 BMW K1100RS mk. II "Franken-K" a/k/a "The
ArrestMeRed K", 1997 F650 She Who Must Be Obeyed's bike
1986 BMW K100RS Flying Brick) who resides at 12526 Agatite Road,
Jacksonville, Florida 32258 while sweetheart scamming the house's
alleged owner Deborah Lynch (aka, of
http://www.deblynchrealtor.com) who is not worried about her privacy
as stated in usenet "Message-ID:
. com".

=======================================
=======================================

From: PAMNOT (PirateJohn)
Subject: The Dark Side never rests!
Date: 1998/12/27
Newsgroups: alt.showbiz.gossip

Am I the only one that thinks that a lot of Rocky's (and other
assorted rightwinger's) hatred of The Prez. stems from Clinton's
tightening of firearms laws?? Let's face it - the thought of someone
like Rocky having access to a firearm is scary. Can we say 'keep him
away from the local McDonalds on his bad days'?? grin

{'ol John... looking over at his AR-15 carbine - and glad that these
things are generally unobtainable by medicated people, like Rocky, in
California...}

- - -

From:
PAMNOT (PirateJohn)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: 07 Mar 2001 01:28:52 GMT
Subject: MadCow is a fake; was NY Man Dies After Sucked Down
Drain
And, just for the record, Yours Truly has a North Carolina concealed
carry permit. Never felt the urge to get one in FL. And a H&K P7 in
the center console. And an AR-15 carbine as a boat rifle. My motto
is that with so many armed nutcase rightwingers out there that every
neighborhood needs to have an honest, stable, armed liberal. In my
neighborhood that's me.

- - -

From:
PAMNOT (PirateJohn)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.jimmy-buffett
Date: 07 Nov 2002 17:55:58 GMT
Subject: JB's a Democrat???
Hell, I'm about as liberal as they come and I regularly carry a 9mm
pistol and keep an AR-15 rifle in the house.

My motto is that with as many armed rightwing nutcases as there are in
the World there needs to be at least one armed liberal in each
neighborhood to keep those rednecks in line

- - -
From:
OAWAY (Billy Righteous)
Newsgroups: alt.politics.immigration
Date: 06 Jun 2003 18:03:34 GMT
Subject: Matricula consular ID card are now illegal in Colorado!
I'm smarter, bigger, stronger, and a lot meaner than you are. If you
ever put me in a position where I should reasonably fear for my life,
then you won't have to worry about going back to your cardboard
box of a home. You also won't be the first person that I didn't
like who I had to kill. Legally.

- - -

From: OSPAM (PirateJohn)
Newsgroups: alt.obituaries
Date: 13 Feb 2004 22:04:35 GMT
Subject: Attacker DEAD: Man saves his life and wife's with a
[horrible]HANDGUN
I merely said that you were a coward. You need to read closer.
Second of all, there's no doubt in my mind that you are a wannabe.
I've had two instances in my life where I've had to hold a pistol on
someone, and they both talked big until they were looking down the
barrel of a gun.

--------------

"PigSty PirateJohn" Weasely Gilmer III who initiates and perpetuates,
yet refuses to take responsibility for, internet and real life abuse:

John Wesley Gilmer III, 12526 Agatite Road, Jacksonville, Florida
32258; (904) 247-3543 or (904) 652-7222 or (904) 268-5220 or (904)
673-0932; "I'm smarter, bigger, stronger, and a lot meaner than you
are. You also won't be the first person that I didn't like who I had
to kill. Legally." -- john wesley gilmer III; john wesley gilmer III
is, of course, "el Presidente, Atlantic Beach Vintage Motorcycle Club,
www.ABVMC.com"

Posted to alt.machines.cnc,alt.global-warming,rec.woodworking,misc.survivalism,alt.aol.tricks

On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 11:18:18 -0600, Hoodini wrote:

was posted by the piece of **** sweetheart
scamming lying cocksucke

A winger looking for "WMDs"?
--
Cliff

Billy Cmelak Master Personas Hoodini Woodworking 1 February 22nd 07 10:09 PM
Billy Cmelak Master Personas Larry Blanchard Woodworking 0 February 20th 07 04:50 AM
Paging Billy K JWho Metalworking 0 November 8th 05 06:22 PM
Wood called Billy Webb ed_h Woodworking 1 September 19th 03 07:01 PM