Jack

Default polish polyurethane casting with wood buffing tools ?

Hi I have a 3500 RPM grinder and the Beale polishing system for
woodturners from packardwoodworking.com. I am trying to polish a
thick hard plastic (polyurethane) cube. Does anyone think this is not
the correct application ? If this is not the right way, then can
someone tell me why this is not good, and make a suggestion as to how
to polish hard polyurethane blocks ?

thank you !!\

-Jack
George

Might be a bit to hot for the job. Certainly the abrasives would be mild
enough, but slower speeds, as from smaller buffs and/or slower motor would
be my recommendation. I polish poly finishes with Tripoli and rouge on a
1725 rpm motor, using 4" buffs, and I still have to keep things moving.

om...