Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Please don't feed the trolls

"Tall Oak" has been here before under a different name.

--
Regards,

Download Nfilter at http://www.milmac.com/np-120.exe

Posted to rec.woodworking

So Doug your so sweet to notice.... I never thought you cared huh? But I
would have to ask why you would even bother! Why so concerned?

I guess your "funny" like that!

You are also as usual ill informed and wrong.

"Doug Miller" wrote in message
om...
"Tall Oak" has been here before under a different name.

--
Regards,

Download Nfilter at http://www.milmac.com/np-120.exe

seneca falls star lathe update, redrive William Wixon Metalworking 8 April 14th 06 07:52 AM
Field guide to forum trolls Stormin Mormon Home Repair 1 May 11th 05 02:22 AM
unwanted guest Kathy Home Repair 132 February 6th 05 04:41 PM
Cell Phones Microwave Cancer MilkyWhy Home Repair 8 January 30th 05 10:44 PM
Basics on Depth of Cuts Chris S Metalworking 10 September 2nd 03 04:15 AM