REDWOOD CANOE

Old September 22nd 06, 01:44 AM posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default REDWOOD CANOE

http://countryplans.com/vintage_farm...oodCanoe16.pdf

JOAT
I am not paranoid. I do not "think" people are after me. I "know" damn
well they're after me.

Redwood Siding Thickness dicko Woodworking 2 September 10th 06 02:38 AM
Redwood Deck Staining: Oil Based or Water Based Bryan Home Repair 4 June 21st 06 10:35 PM
redwood burl [email protected] Woodturning 0 August 16th 05 03:44 PM
Building a canoe Chuck Woodworking 14 December 7th 04 08:01 AM
Replacing gunnel on my canoe (slightly OT) toller Woodworking 21 July 19th 04 05:21 AM