Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default FOLDING SLED

http://countryplans.com/vintage_farm...oldingSled.pdf

This was probably posted before, but I figure some of you guys are
either snowbound by now, or will be soon. This'll give you something to
do.

JOAT
I am not paranoid. I do not "think" people are after me. I "know" damn
well they're after me.

Router table sled without miter slot? Toller Woodworking 12 February 10th 06 04:12 AM
FOLDING BENCH J T Woodworking 8 December 27th 05 06:58 PM
FOLDING SLED J T Woodworking 0 December 26th 05 11:36 PM
Offset Crosscut Sled?? Larry Blanchard Woodworking 7 November 16th 05 03:55 PM
SAW SLED QUESTION J T Woodworking 11 November 4th 05 04:45 PM