Posted to rec.woodworking

Default cat 5 cat 3 electric for desktop

I'm building a desk that also has a hutch. The client would like to have
the ability to have a couple of power sockets, and phone hookup and a cat5
or 6...
I was ready to go with a popup item like the one in Rockler, but then
decided for a fine piece of furniture... curly maple top with inlays, to cut
out a hole and insert this thing... well just didn't feel right... So I've
been looking for something more like a surface mounted powerstrip, but not
one that just looks like a powerstrip.. Nothing is going to be pretty, but
if it at least looks high-end and simple... I might even cut it into the
back wall of the desk... being that it has the hutch top... if for some
reason years down the road it's not want a new piece of wood could be used
to cover the whole back and good as new... so let me know if you know of
some goods sites to look at for this... thanks Joel

Posted to rec.woodworking

"dwolf" wrote in message
[...]

www.mockett.com has many options for this sort of thing.

todd