Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Minor Goat

My goat is much smaller than Joat's. You might say it's just a kid.

Today in the mail I not only received, absolutely free, a drill gauge
(it was the new sporty black one with the metric equivalent on the
back); also enclosed were a sheet of address labels with my previous
address on them. Peel and stick. No yummy licking those labels. Thanks
Handyman Club!
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

A man's got to know his limitations.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Not ba-a-a-a-a-a-a-a-d.

B.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Just got back from visiting my parents who run a thrift store for their
church - and as I was helping unpack stuff to get ready to put out front,
what did my wonderous eyes behold - yes folks, a brand new, virgin, Lifetime
Member patch for the Handyman Club of America - - How much do you have to
send in for those things - like 25 glue scra.., err.. drill index's ;-)

George

"Gerald Ross" wrote in message
My goat is much smaller than Joat's. You might say it's just a kid.

Today in the mail I not only received, absolutely free, a drill gauge (it
was the new sporty black one with the metric equivalent on the back); also
enclosed were a sheet of address labels with my previous address on them.
Peel and stick. No yummy licking those labels. Thanks Handyman Club!
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

A man's got to know his limitations.