Posted to rec.woodworking
Ken Ken is offline

Default DW744 Dewalt table saw adjustment

Does anyone know how to adjust this saw?

I'm getting 3/100 runout at the arbor and 7/100
runout at the edge of a 10" blade.

I've spent a lot of time adjusting the rear pivot
bracket but I can't see this actually doing anything.
The bracket only moves about 1/8th inch.

The blade has a very visible wobble to it with
the runout. What problems will this cause?

Thanks

Ken

Posted to rec.woodworking

Ken wrote:

Does anyone know how to adjust this saw?

Have you talked to DeWalt?

Lew
Posted to rec.woodworking

If you really mean 0.07" runout (not 0.007"), that is a a lot, and it
sounds like a bent arbor. This isn't something that can be fixed by
adjustment.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Ken Ken is offline

Yeppers, hundreds not thousands.

Gave them a call as was suggested and they are sending
a part (inside blade nut) that may fix the problem.

Their phone support was excellent. I was surprised since
their web site wasn't very helpful.