Posted to rec.woodworking
yardboy

Default table saw fence

Looking for a fence for the Craftsman 10" Table Saw, Model 113.295752.
Actually, all I need is the knob that tightens the fence to the table.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Lew Hodgett

yardboy wrote:

Looking for a fence for the Craftsman 10" Table Saw, Model 113.295752.
Actually, all I need is the knob that tightens the fence to the table.

Buy a solid knob, then drill and tap as req'd.

Lew

Posted to rec.woodworking
Andy

Buy a solid knob, then drill and tap as req'd.

If the threading on the knob (either bolt or nut) is a common size
(i.e. 1/4-20 or 5/16-18) you could probably find a replacement in the
"jig hardware" sections of Lee Valley, Rockler, etc.
http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...,43455&p=52800
Good luck,
Andy

Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve

yardboy wrote:
Looking for a fence for the Craftsman 10" Table Saw, Model 113.295752.
Actually, all I need is the knob that tightens the fence to the table.

1) Go to www.sears.com
2) Click on "parts"
3) Enter "113.295752"
4) Click "Continue"
5) Enter "knob" in the description field
6) Click on "Rip Fence Assembly"
7) Enter "1" in the quantity field for item #2 (Rip Fence Knob, part
number 62692)
8) Click on "View Cart"
9) Follow the checkout procedure to order the part

Hope this helps!

--Steve

Posted to rec.woodworking
Nobody_special

yardboy wrote:
Looking for a fence for the Craftsman 10" Table Saw, Model 113.295752.
Actually, all I need is the knob that tightens the fence to the table.

Good luck. Assuming this is the same saw my FIL has-

1) The knob's no longer carried by Sears. (but you should check on the
chance your saw's not the same)

2) That's what breaks on that fence. Once he was out here
and we stopped by Timber Woodworking in Mesa (AZ). As we were
discussing his fence, we came to a stack of fences in their used
machinery section and there on top was a fence for his saw--
with a broken tightening knob. Elsewhere in the store we found
yet another copy of that fence, again with a broken knob.

If you find a source for these, let me know.

--
Jason
Chandler, AZ