Posted to rec.woodworking
Chris & Kathy

Default Project Plan For aboveground poo deckl, Can someone please direct me to a website.

I im looking for plans for aboveground pool deck. The pool is equeox 18 x 33
oval. Can someone please point me in the right direction....

Thank you.

Posted to rec.woodworking

Chris & Kathy wrote:
I im looking for plans for aboveground pool deck. The pool is equeox 18 x 33
oval. Can someone please point me in the right direction....

The "Big Box Stores" liek Home Depot and Lowes typically have
how-to books on the subject. These would make a good read even
if you are going to contract to someone else to do the work or
work from plans drawn specifically for your pool, and would
be especialy helpful if you are going to design your own.

--

FF