Posted to rec.woodworking
robthebuilder

Default software - Thank you!!!

I just wanted to thank everyone for there interest in my little
software program. I was really knocked back by how many of you
responded. I cannot say thanks enough, so as a sign of appreciation, I
am not only going to keep updating this thing; but I now VERY
determined to make it the best software on the market in this category.

Remember the thing updates itself so, if you have any ideas please send
me an email and I will see what I can do. Programming gives me the
same satisfaction as building a project, so why not keep on it. Please
put "Punch List" in the subject box as it routes a little different in
my email system.

Secondly, I am going to start putting out free plans for the program.
The first one I am working on is an adaptation of Paul Hasluck's Bench
with Side and Tail vise. It's in his book "The Handyman's Book", but I
am going to make it a little taller and wider. When he originally
published the book in 1903, everything was done with hand tools, having
a short bench gave you a power advantage. Plus, I'm like 6'4" and a
total bench height of 27" is killer on my back. I have already built
one and went back and put a taller stand under it, but I still wish is
was wider. So that's how I am going to put it out. The punch list
stuff is done; I am just doing the CAD drawings which will come with
the plans. Shooting for Thursday or Friday, but I will post another
message when it's done.

Once again, thank you ever so much for your response.

Sincerely,
Rob Clardy
http://www.Clardys.com