Posted to rec.woodworking
Don Dando

Default Using wood filler

I've had good luck with Fam-O-Wood.

Don Dando

Posted to rec.woodworking
stoutman

"Don Dando" wrote in message
. net...
I've had good luck with Fam-O-Wood.

Don Dando

If you have to use wood filler you are not having "good luck".

--
Stoutman
http://www.garagewoodworks.com

Posted to rec.woodworking
Toller

"Don Dando" wrote in message
. net...
I've had good luck with Fam-O-Wood.

Don Dando

I don't know about everyone else, but I am happy for you.
Any other meaningless details of your life you would like to share?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Rich

You guys are ruthless. As a drill instructor I get all kinds of insult ideas
from this NG. No one here gets any slack. I love it!

"Toller" wrote in message

. net...