DeWaLT 12" MITER SAWS.

Old March 2nd 06, 02:53 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Default DeWaLT 12" MITER SAWS.

What is the difference between a DeWalt model DW706 and DW716? Costco has a
sale price of $299.99 coming up for the DW706 and Home Depot has the DW716
on sale now for $399. Is there a significant difference between the two?

Old March 2nd 06, 06:39 PM posted to rec.woodworking

One is a "single bevel" and the other is a "double bevel"....

I assume at this point that you know what means.

You might try looking he

http://www.dewalt.com/us/core/

Old March 2nd 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Pat Barber wrote:
One is a "single bevel" and the other is a "double bevel"....

I assume at this point that you know what means.

You might try looking he

http://www.dewalt.com/us/core/

I didn't actually see the DW706 there...you sure you're not looking at
the DW715?

According to Amazon, they're both double-bevel:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...lance&n=228013
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...lance&n=228013

Chris
Old March 2nd 06, 08:59 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Based on the Dewalt site, the Dw706 is a "gone" model.
It does NOT show up as a current machine.

When I glanced at the machines, I missed somthing.

Sorry about the confusion.