Posted to rec.woodworking
tdup2

Default Dewalt Scroll Saw Tension DW788

I seen in the past that someone posted how to set the internal tension on
the scroll saw. I'm having trouble with the tension staying in place. It
cuts with the grain good but against the grain it jumps. Never did that in
the past so I know something internally is wrong.

Thanks,
Tim

Posted to rec.woodworking
ks

Do you mean the cam tension lever not staying in place?
If that is the problem, easy fix.
Remove the 4 star screws on the plastic housing for the on off switch and
you'll find a large allen screw
on top of the tension knob. Just tighten that down hard and replace the
cover and the screws.