wooden folding book stand plans

Old January 30th 06, 01:20 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking,alt.woodworking.plans,rec.woodworking

Default wooden folding book stand plans

Could any tell me where to find plans for a folding book stand. The one I
am looking for is called a Raihalor. The best discription I have found is:
crafted from a single piece of wood, these bookstands are designed to fold
conveniently without the use of hinges or even joints. Thanks for any help
you can provide to locate plans.

Old January 30th 06, 03:29 AM posted to rec.woodworking

user wrote:
Could any tell me where to find plans for a folding book stand. The one I
am looking for is called a Raihalor. The best discription I have found is:
crafted from a single piece of wood, these bookstands are designed to fold
conveniently without the use of hinges or even joints. Thanks for any help
you can provide to locate plans.

I could've sworn I'd seen one in one of Roy Underhill's books. You
might try looking there...

Old January 30th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.woodworking

user wrote:
Could any tell me where to find plans for a folding book stand. The one I
am looking for is called a Raihalor. The best discription I have found is:
crafted from a single piece of wood, these bookstands are designed to fold
conveniently without the use of hinges or even joints. Thanks for any help
you can provide to locate plans.

I could've sworn I'd seen one in one of Roy Underhill's books. You
might try looking there...

ps: posting to multiple NGs is generally frowned upon here--causes lots
of static.