Posted to rec.woodworking
Enoch Root

Default Sharpening bowsaw blades

I'd like to try this if it's worthwhile.

I have a "wilhelm putsch" rip blade I think could cut better than it
seems to, and I might benefit from resetting the teeth and refiling (I
can see distortions about the edges which indicate the teeth were
stamped out). Could be my technique, though. Does anyone have anything
to say about these blades?

er
--
email not valid