Looking for Birdtable plans

Old January 3rd 06, 04:51 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Default Looking for Birdtable plans

Hi,

Can anyone point me to a good site for Birdtable plans?

I'm trying to find simple projects for a youth group to attempt to raise
funds.

Thanks in advance

Kev

Old January 3rd 06, 06:13 PM posted to rec.woodworking

I'm not sure what a bird table is, but check out this web page for plans:

http://absolutelyfreeplans.com/

--
Stoutman
http://home.triad.rr.com/brianmeliss...ing_frames.htm

Old January 3rd 06, 07:02 PM posted to rec.woodworking

"stoutman" .@. wrote in message
I'm not sure what a bird table is, but check out this web page for plans:

http://absolutelyfreeplans.com/

Thanks for the link, I'll go over and check it out :-)

A bird table is basically a feeding table for birds, usually with some form
a decorative roof to allow the food to keep dry in the rain, don't know if
they are called something different outside of the UK.

Thanks again
Kev

Old January 3rd 06, 08:11 PM posted to rec.woodworking

Tue, Jan 3, 2006, 5:13pm (EST+5).@. (stoutman) puzzledly admits:
I'm not sure what a bird table is, snip

Also known as a squirrel feeder.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear".
What do you "know"?
- Granny Weatherwax

Old January 3rd 06, 11:38 PM posted to rec.woodworking

"J T" wrote in message
Tue, Jan 3, 2006, 5:13pm (EST+5).@. (stoutman) puzzledly admits:
I'm not sure what a bird table is, snip

Also known as a squirrel feeder.

Yah. Great perch for those shotgun targets. Trouble is, my wife has gotten
fond of what seems to be a pair that we have. Little bums eat more birdseed
than a triple flock of birds.

Old January 3rd 06, 11:56 PM posted to rec.woodworking

"Charles Self" wrote in message

Yah. Great perch for those shotgun targets. Trouble is, my wife has gotten
fond of what seems to be a pair that we have. Little bums eat more

birdseed
than a triple flock of birds.

Just this morning two squirrels carried off the better part of 30 pounds of
pecans out of a feed sack sitting on the back porch, with the damn cat
watching.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

Old January 4th 06, 12:40 AM posted to rec.woodworking

"Swingman" wrote in message
"Charles Self" wrote in message

Yah. Great perch for those shotgun targets. Trouble is, my wife has
gotten
fond of what seems to be a pair that we have. Little bums eat more

birdseed
than a triple flock of birds.

Just this morning two squirrels carried off the better part of 30 pounds
of
pecans out of a feed sack sitting on the back porch, with the damn cat
watching.

Maybe the cat and the squirrel are in cahoots!!

Old January 4th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.woodworking

"stoutman" wrote:

"Swingman" wrote in message

Just this morning two squirrels carried off the better part
of 30 pounds of pecans out of a feed sack sitting on the
back porch, with the damn cat watching.

Maybe the cat and the squirrel are in cahoots!!

Yahbut, what's in it for the cat?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 12/13/05

The End of Pensions -- But Keep Voting for Republicans as You Spend Your Golden Years in a Cardboard Box on the Street Cliff Metalworking 175 November 7th 05 09:17 PM
rec.woodworking ANTI-FAQ Part 6 of 10 - Plans Luigi Zanasi Woodworking 0 April 1st 05 09:30 AM
Selling items made from mag plans Bill Woodworking 26 August 17th 04 07:50 AM
FAQ Marlene & John Schwab Woodworking 2 October 23rd 03 01:47 AM
Plans Tom Watson Woodworking 4 August 23rd 03 04:57 AM