Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve A

Default Japanese style wooden computer case

There is a segment on Digital Life TV on a really well done Japanese
style wooden computer case. Here's the URL.
http://www.extremetech.com/article2/...1898200,00.asp
Posted to rec.woodworking
Lee Michaels

"Steve A" wrote in message
There is a segment on Digital Life TV on a really well done Japanese style
wooden computer case. Here's the URL.
http://www.extremetech.com/article2/...1898200,00.asp

This is a 19 year old student who did this??

And he has been making furniture for several years?? And he made most of
this with Japaese tools and joinery??

I am staring at my club fists. I feel like a caveman.

And oh yes......., I also feel very old.

Damn kids!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

Lee Michaels wrote:
I am staring at my club fists. I feel like a caveman.

And oh yes......., I also feel very old.

As you should. G

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN

VE

Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Jackson

That's just too cool! --dave

"Steve A" wrote in message
There is a segment on Digital Life TV on a really well done Japanese style
wooden computer case. Here's the URL.
http://www.extremetech.com/article2/...1898200,00.asp

Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

On Mon, 02 Jan 2006 07:49:26 GMT, Steve A wrote:

There is a segment on Digital Life TV on a really well done Japanese
style wooden computer case. Here's the URL.
http://www.extremetech.com/article2/...1898200,00.asp

Problem is that by the time I'd finish something like that, the computer
would long be obsolete.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Contrarian

There is a segment on Digital Life TV on a really well done Japanese
style wooden computer case. Here's the URL.
http://www.extremetech.com/article2/...1898200,00.asp

This is a 19 year old student who did this??

And he has been making furniture for several years?? And he made most of
this with Japaese tools and joinery??

And oh yes......., I also feel very old.

I looked at it. Also at a "Toolbox" book in the train
station bookstore. Somehow that was more daunting than
the Fine Woodworking and related books.

embossing computer case [email protected] Metalworking 21 May 5th 05 07:16 PM
Need advise on reparing broken leg on old wooden desk Norm Dresner Woodworking 6 May 3rd 05 01:19 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 06:52 AM
Electric shocks from computer case NickW UK diy 3 August 7th 04 11:03 AM
ATX power supply for use outside of computer case. Neil Jackson Electronics Repair 10 September 17th 03 03:49 AM