Posted to rec.woodworking
J T

Default OT - Bin Ladin's Neice

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10587661/

She looks much nicer than her uncle.

JOAT
You'll never get anywhere if you believe what you "hear". What do you
"know"?.
- Granny Weatherwax

Posted to rec.woodworking
tom

Eh! Tom

Posted to rec.woodworking
Edwin Pawlowski

"Robatoy" wrote in message

Just not my taste, I guess. I'm more into the Beatrice Arthur (Maude)
look... or
Hillary Clinton..now THAT woman turns me on!

You have to move south. After the 2008 elections, Hillary will be our
dominatrix. Oh, what an image!

Posted to rec.woodworking
Greg G.

Edwin Pawlowski said:

"Robatoy" wrote in message

Just not my taste, I guess. I'm more into the Beatrice Arthur (Maude)
look... or
Hillary Clinton..now THAT woman turns me on!

That's a joke, right?

You have to move south. After the 2008 elections, Hillary will be our
dominatrix. Oh, what an image!

Oh, now I'm feeling _really_ sick.
The vision of HC in black leather, brandishing a cat-o-nine-tails and
sporting a studded collar makes me fear I will never again enjoy sex.

Greg G.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article ,
Greg wrote:

Edwin Pawlowski said:

"Robatoy" wrote in message

Just not my taste, I guess. I'm more into the Beatrice Arthur (Maude)
look... or
Hillary Clinton..now THAT woman turns me on!

That's a joke, right?

You have to move south. After the 2008 elections, Hillary will be our
dominatrix. Oh, what an image!

Oh, now I'm feeling _really_ sick.
The vision of HC in black leather, brandishing a cat-o-nine-tails and
sporting a studded collar makes me fear I will never again enjoy sex.

Greg G.

All that is left to complete this very erotic image, is that Hillary
braids her armpits.
Posted to rec.woodworking
George Max

On Sat, 24 Dec 2005 15:30:19 -0500, (J T)
wrote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10587661/

She looks much nicer than her uncle.

JOAT

She's pretty hot looking.
Posted to rec.woodworking
George Max

On Sun, 25 Dec 2005 21:02:52 -0500, Robatoy
wrote:

In article ,
Greg wrote:

Edwin Pawlowski said:

"Robatoy" wrote in message

Just not my taste, I guess. I'm more into the Beatrice Arthur (Maude)
look... or
Hillary Clinton..now THAT woman turns me on!

That's a joke, right?

You have to move south. After the 2008 elections, Hillary will be our
dominatrix. Oh, what an image!

Oh, now I'm feeling _really_ sick.
The vision of HC in black leather, brandishing a cat-o-nine-tails and
sporting a studded collar makes me fear I will never again enjoy sex.

Greg G.

All that is left to complete this very erotic image, is that Hillary
braids her armpits.

Now you're scaring me.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article ,
Mark & Juanita wrote:

So the
dominatrix type is more your type, eh?

Errmm.......no. That was a joke....... jeeeeez.

I'm more into the Kate Hudson look... Kirsten Dunst would do in a pinch.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques

On Mon, 26 Dec 2005 12:44:32 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
Robatoy quickly quoth:

In article ,
Mark & Juanita wrote:

So the
dominatrix type is more your type, eh?

Errmm.......no. That was a joke....... jeeeeez.

I'm more into the Kate Hudson look... Kirsten Dunst would do in a pinch.

Kate's a real hottie, as are Ashley Judd pant, pant and Diane Lane
(the younger), and it's true that Kirsten would do in a pinch.

--
The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly
is to fill the world with fools.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

Kate's a real hottie, as are Ashley Judd pant, pant and Diane Lane
(the younger), and it's true that Kirsten would do in a pinch.

Kate's mom still has it too...
Posted to rec.woodworking
Larry Jaques

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 13:10:01 -0500, with neither quill nor qualm,
Robatoy quickly quoth:

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

Kate's a real hottie, as are Ashley Judd pant, pant and Diane Lane
(the younger), and it's true that Kirsten would do in a pinch.

Kate's mom still has it too...

You betcha. I've loved Goldie since Laugh In (and then naked in Best
Friends and Wildcats. I love small breasteses.)

* Blessed are those who can * Humorous T-shirts Online
* laugh at themselves, for they * Comprehensive Website Dev.
* shall never cease to be amused * http://www.diversify.com
Posted to rec.woodworking
CW

I haven't a clue who any of these women are.

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
Kate's a real hottie, as are Ashley Judd pant, pant and Diane Lane

Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 13:10:01 -0500, Robatoy wrote:

In article ,
Larry Jaques wrote:

Kate's a real hottie, as are Ashley Judd pant, pant and Diane Lane
(the younger), and it's true that Kirsten would do in a pinch.

Kate's mom still has it too...

Alright, you're not scaring me anymore. ;-) [That Hillary thing was
just a mental image with which I could not deal]

Posted to rec.woodworking
George Max

On Tue, 27 Dec 2005 21:17:41 GMT, "CW" wrote:

I haven't a clue who any of these women are.

Ashley Judd is the movie star sister of Wynona Judd the singer.
Ashley's been in a few good movies - Kiss the Girls, Heat and Double
Jeopardy to name a few. Very good looking woman. In fact, the mom
(Naomi) and her two daughters all look good.

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message
.. .
Kate's a real hottie, as are Ashley Judd pant, pant and Diane Lane

Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy

In article ,
Mark & Juanita wrote:

Alright, you're not scaring me anymore. ;-) [That Hillary thing was
just a mental image with which I could not deal]

Janet Reno used to give me a woody.
Posted to rec.woodworking
Dave Hinz

On Wed, 28 Dec 2005 13:20:45 -0500, Robatoy wrote:
In article ,
Mark & Juanita wrote:

Alright, you're not scaring me anymore. ;-) [That Hillary thing was
just a mental image with which I could not deal]

Janet Reno used to give me a woody.

She probably has a bigger one than you do.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Unquestionably Confused

Robatoy wrote:
In article ,
Mark & Juanita wrote:

Alright, you're not scaring me anymore. ;-) [That Hillary thing was
just a mental image with which I could not deal]

Janet Reno used to give me a woody.

Yeech!

The difference between Janet Reno and a Radial Arm Saw?

You could eat the saw if you had to!

Posted to rec.woodworking
B a r r y

J T wrote:

That's really a chilling thought. I don't have anything against
having a woman president, but I consider Hillary not qualified to lead a
dog, let alone a country. Look how poorly she did with Slick Willy.

I TRY to stay out of political discussions... G

However, I think Secretary Rice would have a better chance for first
woman President over Hillary.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Tim Douglass

wrote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10587661/

She looks much nicer than her uncle.

Best quote from the article:

"Accept me. I want to be embraced"

--
"We need to make a sacrifice to the gods, find me a young virgin... oh, and bring something to kill"

Tim Douglass

http://www.DouglassClan.com
Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

wrote:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10587661/

She looks much nicer than her uncle.

Best quote from the article:

"Accept me. I want to be embraced"

It's a dirty job, but somebody's got to do it. :-)