Posted to rec.woodworking
jack lin

Default supply plywood and film-faced plywood,MDF

i can offer okoume/pine/birch/poplar plywood,film-faced plywood and
MDF,the price is reasonable and the quality high.i hope that i can set
up business relationship with anyone on the basis of mutual benefit.you
can know more about our company by the company
website:www.zhongyiwood.com.if you can,please e-mail me.

Posted to rec.woodworking
Mark & Juanita

On 18 Dec 2005 17:31:34 -0800, "jack lin"
wrote:

i can offer okoume/pine/birch/poplar plywood,film-faced plywood

.... well at least he's being honest about the thickness of most plywood
veneers. :-)

More seriously, what is meant by "film-faced plywood". It this MDO?

Posted to rec.woodworking
Teamcasa

www.zhongyiwood.com

Dead link