Sox_in_2006

Default Latin Fast House

Clinton lied, no one died? Tell that to the families of the people from the
Aspirin factory that he wagged the dog and bombed to get out of his felony.

"SueB" wrote in message
oups.com...
WTF is this doing in alt.fashion?

Sue

"Clinton lied, but no one died."

On Sun, 13 Nov 2005 12:08:43 -0500, "Sox_in_2006"
wrote:

Clinton lied, no one died? Tell that to the families of the people from the
Aspirin factory that he wagged the dog and bombed to get out of his felony.

I'm sure their just as sad as families of the Marines who died in the
1983 Lebanon bombing. You know, the ones that Reagan sent in as peace
keepers. The ones who were guarded by sentries armed with pistols
but no rifels. As soon as it got embarrassing after the news of the
bombing he pulled out the US forces. That would be the same Reagan
whose administration gave the world Iran Contra, that would be
selling arms to Iran so they could supplement the Contras lagging
profits from drug dealing. Since the US could no longer legally fund
the Contras ( Congress forbid any funding with the Borland Amendment)
the administration found a way to do it, granted they were committing
a felony,but hey whose counting. After all it was Reagan and he had
such a nice smile.

Politicians are all ****ing whores with no honor. ALL OF THEM!!

The only two I have liked in the last 60 years are Bush senior and
Jimmy Carter..Go Figure.
toxcrusadr

Well put, if a bit sweeping. Power does corrupt, regardless of the
party. Someone once said "They're all the same Neanderthals, wearing
different hats."

I read recently about a family that was very divided right and left.
They get through family gatherings by agreeing to include in any
political discussion, at least one thing about their own party or side
that they think could or should be improved. Self-criticism is sorely
lacking in political debates. Anytime someone starts saying "YOU guys
are all wrong and WE're right," run away.

I like Jimmy Carter too, of all the ex-presidents he has done more good
for the world than any 3 others put together. And I'd take the senior
Bush back over this guy any day. I can't believe it but I actually
miss those days, these days.

Tox

The Horny Goat

On 15 Nov 2005 07:39:06 -0800, "toxcrusadr" wrote:

I like Jimmy Carter too, of all the ex-presidents he has done more good
for the world than any 3 others put together. And I'd take the senior
Bush back over this guy any day. I can't believe it but I actually
miss those days, these days.

I like Carter too but the catch is he has been a far better
ex-president than he ever was as president.

Manuel Labor

"The Horny Goat" wrote in message
On 15 Nov 2005 07:39:06 -0800, "toxcrusadr" wrote:

I like Jimmy Carter too, of all the ex-presidents he has done more good
for the world than any 3 others put together. And I'd take the senior
Bush back over this guy any day. I can't believe it but I actually
miss those days, these days.

I like Carter too but the catch is he has been a far better
ex-president than he ever was as president.

So please explain to me...WHAT IS A LATIN FAST HOUSE.
Pretty Please...

On Tue, 15 Nov 2005 13:48:28 -0600, "Manuel Labor"
wrote:

"The Horny Goat" wrote in message
.. .
On 15 Nov 2005 07:39:06 -0800, "toxcrusadr" wrote:

I like Jimmy Carter too, of all the ex-presidents he has done more good
for the world than any 3 others put together. And I'd take the senior
Bush back over this guy any day. I can't believe it but I actually
miss those days, these days.

I like Carter too but the catch is he has been a far better
ex-president than he ever was as president.

So please explain to me...WHAT IS A LATIN FAST HOUSE.
Pretty Please...

latin house is a type of lively electronic music- latin fast house
might be a variation of that...

Speedfit technique Arthur UK diy 615 November 24th 04 12:50 AM
A challenge for old house lovers Mike Mitchell UK diy 322 September 30th 04 01:29 AM
house rebuilt year Djavdet Home Repair 27 February 20th 04 03:50 AM
House Moisture JAG Home Repair 6 August 29th 03 07:53 PM
another 'house not selling' lament RPC Home Ownership 13 July 30th 03 12:51 AM