Jason Brooks

Default Wooden Train Rail Jigs

Greetings,
I have been off and on, been looking for what I recall to be a kit for
a router, bit and probably fence, to cut train tracks for the Thomas the
Tank-style trains. As of yet, I haven't been able to find them.
Additionally, I don't know that they are even an option anymore, given
what I've seen to be the connector between track segments.

If anyone has any tips, links, info, I would be extremely appreciative.

Thanks,
jason
Howard

Hope this helps. I've ordered from them and been satisfied but I have
NOT ordered this item.

http://pricecutter.com/product.asp?pn=P19-3202

Lee Gordon

I have been off and on, been looking for what I recall to be a kit for
a router, bit and probably fence, to cut train tracks for the Thomas the
Tank-style trains. As of yet, I haven't been able to find them.
Additionally, I don't know that they are even an option anymore, given
what I've seen to be the connector between track segments.

This is what you are looking for:
http://eagleamerica.com/product.asp?...cd2=1132019198

Lee

_________________________________
Lee Gordon
http://www.leegordonproductions.com

stoutman

Yet another:

http://www.mlcswoodworking.com/shops...s/bt_bull.html

stoutman

One more thing, You might appreciate the train table I built for my 3-year
old to hold his Thomas the Train set:

http://home.triad.rr.com/brianmelissa/Traintable.htm

Jason Brooks

Thanks all for you replies. And stoutman, the table is lovely. I've
been chewing on trying my hand at one later. Good pics for planning.

Jason

Dave Balderstone

In article , Jason Brooks
wrote:

I have been off and on, been looking for what I recall to be a kit for
a router, bit and probably fence, to cut train tracks for the Thomas the
Tank-style trains. As of yet, I haven't been able to find them.
Additionally, I don't know that they are even an option anymore, given
what I've seen to be the connector between track segments.

If anyone has any tips, links, info, I would be extremely appreciative.

http://www.bscandm.com/trains/

The site has links to router bits, parts, etc.

--
"I'm a man, but I can change... If I have to... I guess." -- Red Green
stoutman

"Jason Brooks" wrote in message
oups.com...
Thanks all for you replies. And stoutman, the table is lovely.

Thank you!

I am considering buying the train track router bits also. Shouldn't be to
hard to make your own track.

Attaching wooden lats to a metal balcony rail Andy Woodworking 1 February 2nd 05 12:45 PM
Table Saw Magic - anyone built any of the jigs? john moorhead Woodworking 25 February 18th 04 01:20 PM
Silly Question about Jigs - -- MHaseltine Woodworking 77 January 4th 04 08:15 PM
strange shaped shower rail NC UK diy 2 July 31st 03 01:33 PM
Removing a hydronic towel heater rail help? Bob Mannix UK diy 1 July 10th 03 04:01 PM