JGS

Default Has anyone seen this "affordable" Timesaver in Action?

http://www.speedsander.com/

brianlanning

any idea what the cost is? I have an email in to them with that
question. we'll see how long it takes to reply.

brian

Mike Paulsen

brianlanning wrote:
any idea what the cost is? I have an email in to them with that
question. we'll see how long it takes to reply.

brian

http://www.gcpeterson.com/GCPETERSON...1&PubID=44 17

TIMESAVERS - S311 WIDE BELT SANDER
List Price: $7,495.00
Larry Jaques

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:25:09 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, JGS
quickly quoth:

http://www.speedspammer.com/

Newp, and I won't, either.

--
SAVE THE PARROTS! Eschew the use of poly!
----------
JGS

Hi Larry,
Where did the "speedspammer" in your message come from? Is it a spell
check thing? Cheers, JG

Larry Jaques wrote:

On Thu, 27 Oct 2005 16:25:09 -0400, with neither quill nor qualm, JGS
quickly quoth:

http://www.speedspammer.com/

Newp, and I won't, either.

--
SAVE THE PARROTS! Eschew the use of poly!
----------
http://diversify.com Poly-free Website Development

Robatoy

http://www.gcpeterson.com/GCPETERSON...RS&P=5886&S=91
&PubID=4417

TIMESAVERS - S311 WIDE BELT SANDER
List Price: $7,495.00

Drat!!.. wish I had room for a couple...
brianlanning

brian

mac davis

On Fri, 28 Oct 2005 09:44:34 -0400, Robatoy wrote:

In article ,
Mike Paulsen wrote:

brianlanning wrote:
any idea what the cost is? I have an email in to them with that
question. we'll see how long it takes to reply.

brian

http://www.gcpeterson.com/GCPETERSON...RS&P=5886&S=91
&PubID=4417

TIMESAVERS - S311 WIDE BELT SANDER
List Price: $7,495.00

Drat!!.. wish I had room for a couple...

me too... in my tool budget!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

OT-Very OT-Geen Fruitcakes in action Gunner Metalworking 146 May 11th 05 07:49 AM
Behr Class Action Law Suit [email protected] Home Ownership 2 May 6th 05 10:54 PM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 06:52 AM
mini timesaver sander? mike Metalworking 7 January 3rd 04 05:47 AM
Any way to fix leaky ABS drain without ripping apart wall? (also, class action suit) Dolchas Home Repair 2 August 11th 03 06:54 AM