Default As much as 25% off Shopfox machinery at J&L Industrial (but read the full post!!)

J&L Industrial just announced a sale for today and tomorrow only on
Shopfox machinery...25% off!

http://www.jlindustrial.com/index.jsp

Now, before you guys go nuts with excitement, this company caters
almost exclusively to metalworkers, so much of what they have in stock
isn't really pertinent to our needs. However, they do have a selection
of drill presses and sanders which some of you might be interested in.

I'm not affiliated in any way with the company, but I have bought a
number of Starret products from them and have been VERY satisfied with
their customer service.

Oh...and I almost forgot...they have several dust collectors too.

Toller

wrote in message
ups.com...
Oh...and I almost forgot...they have several dust collectors too.

Actually I need a DC.
Sadly, their prices are obscene. Even with a 25% discount they are high.

Robatoy

In article .com,
wrote:

J&L Industrial just announced a sale for today and tomorrow only on
Shopfox machinery...25% off!

http://www.jlindustrial.com/index.jsp

Now, before you guys go nuts with excitement, this company caters
almost exclusively to metalworkers, so much of what they have in stock
isn't really pertinent to our needs. However, they do have a selection
of drill presses and sanders which some of you might be interested in.

I'm not affiliated in any way with the company, but I have bought a
number of Starret products from them and have been VERY satisfied with
their customer service.

Their price for a Milwaukee 1/2" close-quarter drill is almost the same
as the Canadian price in Canadian dollars.

That place is very expensive.

Toller wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...
Oh...and I almost forgot...they have several dust collectors too.

Actually I need a DC.
Sadly, their prices are obscene. Even with a 25% discount they are high.

Ummm...perhaps some mathematical examples are in order for you:

W1666 on Amazon = $336 - $369.
W1666 on J&L = $436 - 25% = $327.

W1687 on Amazon = $699.
W1687 on J&L = $655 -25% = $491.

W1685 on Amazon = $335.
W1685 on J&L = $272 - 25% = $204.

Robatoy wrote:

Their price for a Milwaukee 1/2" close-quarter drill is almost the same
as the Canadian price in Canadian dollars.

That place is very expensive.

True, they can be _very_ expensive. However, I got on their e-mail
list, and they have 25% off sales all the time. Given that discount,
they can be a bargain.

Without it, not so good...

TURN $6.00 INTO $60,000...READ THIS TO FIND OUT HOW!!! money Home Ownership 0 February 27th 05 02:49 AM
HOW TO TURN SIX DOLLARS INTO SIX THOUSAND DOLLARS cohibas Home Ownership 1 December 24th 04 01:20 AM
OT Guns more Guns Cliff Metalworking 519 December 12th 04 05:52 AM
easy money Onemoredrunk Home Ownership 0 October 11th 04 01:00 AM