J T

Default PACK SADDLE

http://home.vicnet.net.au/~bnt/Packbuild.htm

Should be easy enough to scale this down, to fit on your goat(s).
Although why anyone would want to own a goat, I have no idea.

JOAT
The grass on the other side of the fence is seldom greener. It just
gets more media attention.

Swingman

"J T" wrote in message

Although why anyone would want to own a goat, I have no idea.

Cabrito ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/07/05

Swingman

"J T" wrote in message
(Swingman) who doth mumble:

Cabrito ...

Well, yes, that would be a step up from starvation foods, such as
bait, or insects.

Well hell, I grew up eating crawfish for that matter, nonetheless, cabrito
is a preferred food of the gods ... you guys with Brats on your pit don't
know what you're missing.

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/07/05

J T

Thu, Aug 25, 2005, 8:00am (EDT-1) (Swingman) now sayeth:
Well hell, I grew up eating crawfish for that matter, nonetheless,
cabrito is a preferred food of the gods ... you guys with Brats on your
pit don't know what you're missing.

Ah, midget lobsters, nothing wrong with those - as long as you
cook them first. Well, as long as you keep insisting. Here.
http://chilemasters.tripod.com/goat-recipes.html

Years back I remember reading about a guy selling crawdads
(crawfish, for you city folk), by mail. He got nailed for mail fraud.
Seems he was selling them to people as baby lobsters. I can also
remember when you could buy baby alligators by mail. But, I don't think
I'd want to try raising one of those to eating size. Anyway, I don't
knowingly eat reptiles.