Eric Miller

Default Where to find cherry wood moulding?

I am looking for 1/2" quarter round and 3/4" cove moulding in cherry. By
any chance, does anybody know of an online merchant that sells this?

Thanks

Eric

JGS

Hi Eric,
Around here any moulding shop will make it for you for a set up charge plus
material. However, none of them ( the locals) ship more than a hundred miles
of so. Good luck, JG

Eric Miller wrote:

I am looking for 1/2" quarter round and 3/4" cove moulding in cherry. By
any chance, does anybody know of an online merchant that sells this?

Thanks

Eric

Edwin Pawlowski

"Eric Miller" wrote in message
I am looking for 1/2" quarter round and 3/4" cove moulding in cherry. By
any chance, does anybody know of an online merchant that sells this?

Thanks

Eric

You can try here

http://www.cwghardwoodoutlet.com/millwork/index.html

Joseph Crowe

Hi Eric,
On Fri, 24 Jun 2005, Eric Miller wrote:

I am looking for 1/2" quarter round and 3/4" cove moulding in cherry. By
any chance, does anybody know of an online merchant that sells this?

How about using a router to roll your own? I've done so successfully
on a router table....of course if you are looking for huge quantities
that may not work.

Thanks

Eric

--
Joseph Crowe

Duane Bozarth

Eric Miller wrote:

I am looking for 1/2" quarter round and 3/4" cove moulding in cherry. By
any chance, does anybody know of an online merchant that sells this?

Alternatively, how much do you need? Quarter-round is not at all hard
to run on a router table.

If you're in or close to any reasonably sized metro area there should be
at least one custom millwork shop or a full-service supplier that can
get it for you.
Lowell Holmes

"Eric Miller" wrote in message
I am looking for 1/2" quarter round and 3/4" cove moulding in cherry. By
any chance, does anybody know of an online merchant that sells this?

Thanks

Eric

Where are you located? Houston Hardwoods and Clark Hardwood Lumber (both in
Houston) carry what you want.
I might check with Woodcraft or Rocklers if all else fails.

C & M

I agree wit Duane. Mold your edge on wide stock and then cut it off to
finished width. Re-mold and repeat until done. Faster than trying to find
some and cheaper than paying the shipping.