Don D.

Default Craftsmans club flyer

I see that sears has their 15 ga. angle finish nailer on sale for 169.99.
does anyone have it already and is it worth my time to by it, or would I
spend my time throwing it around?

I have a paslode F-350 S, and acuset 18ga brad/staple "used for staples
only", and a P/C BN200a. I am missing a finish nailer. Is it worth the time
and money for hobbyist

Don D.

Charlie Self

Don D. wrote:
I see that sears has their 15 ga. angle finish nailer on sale for

169.99.
does anyone have it already and is it worth my time to by it, or

would I
spend my time throwing it around?

I have a paslode F-350 S, and acuset 18ga brad/staple "used for

staples
only", and a P/C BN200a. I am missing a finish nailer. Is it worth

the time
and money for hobbyist

Don D.

Yes. I've had one for several years. Works fine.

Norman D. Crow

"Don D." wrote in message
I see that sears has their 15 ga. angle finish nailer on sale for 169.99.
does anyone have it already and is it worth my time to by it, or would I
spend my time throwing it around?

I have a paslode F-350 S, and acuset 18ga brad/staple "used for staples
only", and a P/C BN200a. I am missing a finish nailer. Is it worth the
time and money for hobbyist

Don't have that particular one, but I've had a "Crapsman" brad nailer for
some years, and it works fine. I realize all nailers are going to look about
the same, but I also have a "Crapsman" clip-head framing nailer that works
fine, and I could swear it and my PC finish nailer look almost identical
except for the name molded in the side.

--
Nahmie

Don D.

Ok, thanks guys for your input
Don D.

"Norman D. Crow" wrote in message

"Don D." wrote in message
I see that sears has their 15 ga. angle finish nailer on sale for 169.99.
does anyone have it already and is it worth my time to by it, or would I
spend my time throwing it around?

I have a paslode F-350 S, and acuset 18ga brad/staple "used for staples
only", and a P/C BN200a. I am missing a finish nailer. Is it worth the
time and money for hobbyist

Don't have that particular one, but I've had a "Crapsman" brad nailer for
some years, and it works fine. I realize all nailers are going to look
about the same, but I also have a "Crapsman" clip-head framing nailer that
works fine, and I could swear it and my PC finish nailer look almost
identical except for the name molded in the side.

--
Nahmie

Survey - Club Lathes Martin Rost Woodturning 5 April 28th 05 04:14 PM
Niagara Club Chris Woodworking 0 March 18th 05 03:10 AM
First State(Delaware)Woodturning Club. harryc Woodturning 0 March 3rd 05 10:20 PM
Club Activities/finaces Michael Lehmann Woodturning 4 February 14th 05 01:47 AM
Club Websites Lewis Dodd Woodturning 10 February 4th 05 07:02 AM