Lawrence L'Hote

Default I Kilt Em

***Due to the graphic nature of the following, parental discretion is
advised***

I caught this carpenter bee digging a tunnel in my new shaving bench(horse)
I have setting on my front stoop. The ants are getting a free lunch.

http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/deadbeebig.jpg

Larry

--
Columbia, MO
www.llhote.com

Edwin Pawlowski

"Lawrence L'Hote" wrote in message
***Due to the graphic nature of the following, parental discretion is
advised***

I caught this carpenter bee digging a tunnel in my new shaving
bench(horse) I have setting on my front stoop. The ants are getting a
free lunch.

http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/deadbeebig.jpg

Larry

You should be ashamed of yourself. You could have captured it and relocated
it to a place in the country where it could live out is days chomping on
trees. What about the rest of the bee's family? They will be sad tonight
when Daddy doesn't come home.

Dave Balderstone

In article %xPge.76383$c24.30954@attbi_s72, Lawrence L'Hote
wrote:

I caught this carpenter bee digging a tunnel in my new shaving bench(horse)
I have setting on my front stoop. The ants are getting a free lunch.

http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/deadbeebig.jpg

I've alerted PETA. The protesters should be arriving in about an hour.

One site: http://www.balderstone.ca
The other site, with ww linkshttp://www.woodenwabbits.com
Vic Baron

tone.ca...
wrote:

I caught this carpenter bee digging a tunnel in my new shaving

bench(horse)
I have setting on my front stoop. The ants are getting a free lunch.

http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/deadbeebig.jpg

I've alerted PETA. The protesters should be arriving in about an hour.

One site: http://www.balderstone.ca
The other site, with ww linkshttp://www.woodenwabbits.com

I published his name on the Killer Bee hit list.

Ed & Sue Beresnikow

Lawrence L'Hote wrote:
***Due to the graphic nature of the following, parental discretion is
advised***

I caught this carpenter bee digging a tunnel in my new shaving bench(horse)
I have setting on my front stoop. The ants are getting a free lunch.

http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/deadbeebig.jpg

Larry

Are you sure the target was your shaving bench? By coincidence just an
hour or two back there was I think a Discovery Channel program
discussing the mating lives or subsequent end of life for some bees.

....I didn't pay close enough attention to the type of bee but ...
apparently when a male wins the right to copulate with the queen the
final result is being stated that the the male's genitals literally
explode at the final moment leaving him falling dead to the ground,
looking sort of like your guest, and also leaves the queen somewhat
plugged until the remnants are removed from her genitalia. ... do I see
a smile on your specimen? :-)
Lee Michaels

"Lawrence L'Hote" wrote in message
***Due to the graphic nature of the following, parental discretion is
advised***

I caught this carpenter bee digging a tunnel in my new shaving
bench(horse) I have setting on my front stoop. The ants are getting a
free lunch.

http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/deadbeebig.jpg

What type of firearm was required to do the dirty deed?

And did you have the proper permits?

Robatoy

Meanie!
Eric Johnson

I've alerted PETA. The protesters should be arriving in about an hour.

Why would a bunch of P.eople E.ating T.asty A.nimals care about a dead bee?

Joe C

"Eric Johnson" EJ@ doesntwork.org wrote in message
I've alerted PETA. The protesters should be arriving in about an hour.

Why would a bunch of P.eople E.ating T.asty A.nimals care about a dead
bee?

Because they're obviously hungry and they didn't get invited...

mac davis

wrote:

I caught this carpenter bee digging a tunnel in my new shaving bench(horse)
I have setting on my front stoop. The ants are getting a free lunch.

http://home.mchsi.com/~lhote5/deadbeebig.jpg

I've alerted PETA. The protesters should be arriving in about an hour.

People Eating Tasty Animals?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing