Default Bosch PR20EVS

This router has been mentioned in some of the WW magazines and was
shown at the hardware show about a month ago, I understand. It is
basically a trim router, but it is called a Palm-Grip router. I think
Bosch is expecting it to compete with some of the medium powered
routers where an easier to hold router is more important than the
power.

Some very exciting features have been put into this router. I have
never used any Bosch router, but with more base to router body support
than all trim routers I have seen but the PC 310, a clamping mechanism
like most of the medium sized routers of the last couple of years and a
course and fine adjustment mechanism, I would like to get my hands on
one.

It is supposed to come out this month. No mention on Bosch's web site
or in any other place I have seen. I found an electronic copy of the
operator's manual (can't even remember where) and it confirms some of
the interesting features.

I have a Milwaukee 5615, a Dewalt 621 & 625 and the Dewalt trim router
kit. Having not ever used a Bosch router, how would you compare their
line with Dewalt?

Pat Warner, have you been able to get your hands on this router? What
do you think?

Holy smoke!!

This really shows the importance of marketing. If Bosch put some info
out on this router and there was more industry noise about it, I am
sure this thread would not be 2 days old with no comments!!

Holy smoke!!

This really shows the importance of marketing. If Bosch put some

info
out on this router and there was more industry noise about it, I am
sure this thread would not be 2 days old with no comments!!

Here's a picture or two:

http://www.woodworkersjournal.com/ez...oolpreview.cfm

Rgds

Noel