Posted to rec.woodworking

Default manual monday

ok it says it is a guide but it is like a manual and interesting

bandsaw guide

https://archive.org/details/bandsawguidebook00simorich

famous woodworkers from 1936

https://archive.org/details/TheThree...XDaBaron17m21s

Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 08:12:01 -0700, Electric Comet wrote:

ok it says it is a guide but it is like a manual and interesting

bandsaw guide

https://archive.org/details/bandsawguidebook00simorich

famous woodworkers from 1936

https://archive.org/details/TheThree...XDaBaron17m21s

I still think they're great! I liked the part at 9:20 when Curly said "He looks like a V8."

Then at 14:40 the food fight begins.
Posted to rec.woodworking

On Mon, 18 Apr 2016 11:23:02 -0500
Gordon Shumway wrote:

I still think they're great! I liked the part at 9:20 when Curly said
"He looks like a V8."

was it the shape of the scissors or did i miss the joke

Then at 14:40 the food fight begins.

it was a classic food fight

i liked the bandsaw with the powered table or conveyor

video quality is good too

Posted to rec.woodworking

Gordon Shumway wrote:

I still think they're great! I liked the part at 9:20 when Curly said
"He looks like a V8."

was it the shape of the scissors or did i miss the joke

Yeah, it was the scissors with the nose that resembled the V8 logo.

Then at 14:40 the food fight begins.

it was a classic food fight

i liked the bandsaw with the powered table or conveyor

video quality is good too

Snow on Monday Feb 02 Stormin Mormon[_10_] Home Repair 17 February 3rd 15 12:46 PM
What is it? Monday Edition whit3rd Metalworking 0 January 1st 12 07:56 PM
Monday at Lidl George UK diy 121 May 14th 08 12:34 AM
Mobile, AL Monday Aug 23? David Wade Woodturning 0 August 16th 04 01:21 AM
Monday Lewis Dodd Woodturning 1 August 25th 03 03:43 PM