HMFIC@1369

Default Kitchen Cabinets: Sliding Aluminum Glass Doors and track system?

This is still the saga of the flooded Kitchen (still no insurance money
(YET)) So going through the design phase over and over and over. The current
kitchen is 20 years old, and am looking to incorporate, all of the elements
wood and stone primary, glass and metal, the fire, air and water just come
with the show. I have a small L shape roughly 10 by 12. Looking for the
perfect match between storage, use and looks. So instead of having 1 type
cabinet wall to wall. I'd like to break it up, with both wood and glass
cabinets. I'm basically going to make all the cabinets. I definitely need
two 15" X 90" or four 15" X 45" pullouts! One 28" X 42" Rolling Island. the
rest I have to work with is the joining intersection at a 45 degree is my
sink. I'm looking ideas, plans etc......

But the over all purpose of this posting is I saw some sliding glass
cabinets, no known manufacturer (possibly custom) anybody got any ideas and
whereabouts on such, especially the tracks themselves?

TIA, Joe