Default fold-up table

My neighbor has a table that is made of 6 oak planks
all hinged together. The legs fold out as a separate unit
and are hinged like the old comping cots. The two are latched
together to form a camp table. Wife wants on made. I can't
find any of the old strap hinges that were used in the old
army cot days. Any ideas?
Thanks for your time and efforts.

Don

Jason Quick

My neighbor has a table that is made of 6 oak planks
all hinged together. The legs fold out as a separate unit
and are hinged like the old comping cots. The two are latched
together to form a camp table. Wife wants on made. I can't
find any of the old strap hinges that were used in the old
army cot days. Any ideas?
Thanks for your time and efforts.

I'd sure like to see some photos if you get it figured out.

Jason

Robert Bonomi

In article ,
wrote:
My neighbor has a table that is made of 6 oak planks
all hinged together. The legs fold out as a separate unit
and are hinged like the old comping cots. The two are latched
together to form a camp table. Wife wants on made. I can't
find any of the old strap hinges that were used in the old
army cot days. Any ideas?
Thanks for your time and efforts.

Don

strap hinges are readily available.