C. Schmidt

Default Spindle Lock Stuck on Milwaukee Circular Saw

My spindle lock is stuck in on my milwaukee circular saw. how can i get it
to pop back out. The blade doesn't spin as a result of this, I suppose.

Thanks!

C. SChmidt

C. Schmidt

Yeah, i pushed it in while the blade was spinning; i suppose it is possible
that a stupid act such as that would break it, no?

Thanks

"Leon" wrote in message
m...
May be turn the saw so that the lock points down and wiggle the blade.

The
return spring may be broken.

"C. Schmidt" wrote in message
nk.net...
My spindle lock is stuck in on my milwaukee circular saw. how can i get
it
to pop back out. The blade doesn't spin as a result of this, I suppose.

Thanks!

C. SChmidt

TaskMule

"C. Schmidt" wrote in message
ink.net...
Yeah, i pushed it in while the blade was spinning; i suppose it is

possible
that a stupid act such as that would break it, no?

Thanks

It is indeed broken and jambed inside

Took it to Milwaukee service center and it was repaired for $0. Only 4
months old.