Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default A mini you-suck

I attended Highland Woodworking's 40th anniversary party last weekend.
The place was packed, so I had a couple of cookies, a bottle of water,
and tried to walk around (unsuccessfully). I left after, maybe,
twenty minutes. However I did register for the door prizes before
leaving. Well, I won one of these:
https://www.highlandwoodworking.com/kregprecisionbenchtoproutertable.aspx
However, I have a full-size JessEm top, lift, and fence, so don't
really need it. I'll probably give it to a friend.
Junior Member

Location: Denmark
Send a message via ICQ to Timothyacima Send a message via AIM to Timothyacima Send a message via Yahoo to Timothyacima Send a message via Skype™ to Timothyacima

The authoritative answer, curiously...