Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Shed -Finished Doors (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Shed -Finished Doors (1/1)-shed-front-sm-jpg  Shed -Finished Doors (1/1)-front-primed-sm-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

If yo have not done it yet, be sure to prime and paint the bottoms of
the doors too.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

If yo have not done it yet, be sure to prime and paint the bottoms of
the doors too.
Leon

Doors are completely primed except the inner backside of the center
doors. They were partially primed but ran out of daylight and weather.

Weather here is now too cold and wet, aside from dark early now, to
paint. Going to repair sides and paint in spring.

Those sides are the accumulation of 20 years of moisture, so not too
bad for that length of time. Wanted to fix and repaint two years ago
but health got in the way. I'm just not able to work in the cold
anymore like I used to do. Gift of age I guess.

Shed -Finished Doors (0/1) Casper Woodworking Plans and Photos 0 November 13th 14 04:14 AM
Better Shed Doors? Casper Woodworking 16 October 9th 12 04:52 PM
We are manufacturer of wooden doors, and our main wooden doors are :Solid wood, PVC doors, Melamine doors, Laminated doors, Door skins, Mouldeddoors, linbonwoods Home Ownership 0 February 19th 09 09:45 AM
We are manufacturer of wooden doors, and our main wooden doors are :Solid wood, PVC doors, Melamine doors, Laminated doors, Door skins, Mouldeddoors, linbonwoods Home Repair 0 February 19th 09 09:41 AM
Composite Doors UK: Stable Doors, UPVC French Doors, ConcertinaDoors, Fibreglass Doors Modern Composite Doors Woodworking 0 April 24th 08 09:52 AM