Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Author-2

Finally figured out how to crop this pic to get it to post.

Lew
..

Attached Thumbnails
RE: Author-2-lew-hodgett-2014-07-23-3-1-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Wed, 30 Jul 2014 19:14:41 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

Finally figured out how to crop this pic to get it to post.

Lew
.

You look like the last guy that posted his photo, only closer.

I'd post my photo but the government does not allow special agents to
do so. Just so you know, I'm 6'3", 185 pounds with lots of dark wavy
hair.

My job for the government is classified so I can't tell you about the
exotic aircraft that I test fly or the spy missions I go on. My
hobbies are woodworking and I rescue homeless puppies and give them to
grateful children where I coach sports as a volunteer.

Well, have to go, my Lamborghini is due for an oil change and I have
to get to the dealer. .
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 7/30/2014 7:14 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
Finally figured out how to crop this pic to get it to post.

Lew
.

babe magnet.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

jo4hn wrote:
On 7/30/2014 7:14 PM, Lew Hodgett wrote:
Finally figured out how to crop this pic to get it to post.

Lew
.

babe magnet.

Yup - all Lew has to do is hang around outside of the Bingo parlor...

--

-Mike-

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Finally figured out how to crop this pic to get it to post.

Lew

"jo4hn" wrote:

babe magnet.

That obvious huh?

Lew

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Finally figured out how to crop this pic to get it to post.

jo4hn wrote:

babe magnet.

"Mike Marlow" wrote:

Yup - all Lew has to do is hang around outside of the Bingo
parlor...

Not to worry, I won't be around the good father's week night money
pot.

Lew

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Lew Hodgett wrote:
Lew Hodgett wrote:
Finally figured out how to crop this pic to get it to post.

Lew

"jo4hn" wrote:

babe magnet.

That obvious huh?