Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Default Ash shelfunit and mudroom bench - 2 attachments

As requested

--
Best regards
Han

Attached Thumbnails
Ash shelfunit and mudroom bench - 2 attachments-img_0644-copy-jpg  Ash shelfunit and mudroom bench - 2 attachments-img_0645-copy-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 01/22/2012 02:39 PM, Han wrote:
As requested

Nice - I particularly like the bench/shoeshelf. Your own design?

--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Kevin Miller wrote in
mmunications:

On 01/22/2012 02:39 PM, Han wrote:
As requested

Nice - I particularly like the bench/shoeshelf. Your own design?

No, from a magazine, but I can't find the plan itself now. You want me to
keep looking?

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Han wrote:
As requested

That looks like a lot of work. Well done!

--
Gerald Ross

More hay, Trigger? No thanks, Roy, I'm
stuffed!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On 01/23/2012 10:48 AM, Han wrote:
Kevin wrote in
mmunications:

On 01/22/2012 02:39 PM, Han wrote:
As requested

Nice - I particularly like the bench/shoeshelf. Your own design?

No, from a magazine, but I can't find the plan itself now. You want me to
keep looking?

No - I don't have a place to put it if I built it. We don't really have
an entry way in our home. Thanks for the offer though...

--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
"In the history of the world, no one has ever washed a rented car."
- Lawrence Summers

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Gerald Ross wrote in news:mf-
:

Han wrote:
As requested

That looks like a lot of work. Well done!

Thanks!

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I did think that this is one of those pieces of furniture that make all the
sense in the world.
A nice job and a very handy unit.
I just wish there were more room for shoes too.
A person needs a large tiled entrance area for boots, and rain gear, or
whatever for what season.
John

"Han" wrote in message ...

As requested