DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Franklin Library Chair Plans? (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/276793-franklin-library-chair-plans.html)

Victor De Long April 27th 09 07:40 PM

Franklin Library Chair Plans?

Anybody have and willing to share plans for a Franklin Library Chair - the
chair that folds over and becomes a step stool?

Many thanks,

Victor

Han April 28th 09 02:06 AM

Franklin Library Chair Plans?

"Victor De Long" wrote in
:

Anybody have and willing to share plans for a Franklin Library Chair -
the chair that folds over and becomes a step stool?

Many thanks,

Victor

Google found this, among others
http://www.yrret.stirsite.com/LCplans.html

--
Best regards
Han

Morris Dovey April 28th 09 09:09 AM

Franklin Library Chair Plans?

1 Attachment(s)
Victor De Long wrote:

Anybody have and willing to share plans for a Franklin Library Chair - the
chair that folds over and becomes a step stool?

How much of a plan do you need? Here's (most of) a plan for one built of
2x4, 2x2, and 3/4" ply. Adjust to taste. :)

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Morris Dovey April 30th 09 12:15 AM

Morris Dovey wrote:
Victor De Long wrote:

Anybody have and willing to share plans for a Franklin Library Chair -
the chair that folds over and becomes a step stool?

How much of a plan do you need? Here's (most of) a plan for one built of
2x4, 2x2, and 3/4" ply. Adjust to taste. :)

The 2x4's looked a bit "clunky", so I re-drew to use 2x2's and make the
stepstool configuration a bit more compact. I may have to actually build
one of these things for the shop...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Leon April 30th 09 12:27 AM

"Victor De Long" wrote in message
Anybody have and willing to share plans for a Franklin Library Chair - the
chair that folds over and becomes a step stool?

Many thanks,

Victor

OK!!!!!! This is a design I was working on a few years back. I do not
recall if it is complete, there fore you should accept the fact that it has
not been built to these specifications. but they should be a good starting
point. Build at our own risk!