Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Knife block, 2nd try (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Knife block, 2nd try (1/1)-knife2-jpg  Knife block, 2nd try (1/1)-knife3-jpg  Knife block, 2nd try (1/1)-knife4-jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg knife1.JPG (162.8 KB, 49 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Knife block - Resized

Attached Thumbnails
Knife block, 2nd try (1/1)-knife4-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Upscale wrote:
"Tim Carver" wrote in message

My god! You have more knives than O.J.!!! Just kidding. Very nice knife
holder.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

That is quite an assortment of knives.....
You certainly did come up with a clever way to handle that collection.
Whats for dinner?
jloomis
"Upscale" wrote in message

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Nice tools for her kitchen leads to nice tools for the shop ...

If I didn't occasionally add storage for the kitchen tools, that train
would have to slow down :-)

Only kidding, my wife is a great cook. Cooking is one of the joys of
her life and she deserves a great kitchen, so I like making stuff for
it.

Tim

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 06:41:14 -0800, "jloomis"
wrote:

That is quite an assortment of knives.....
You certainly did come up with a clever way to handle that collection.
Whats for dinner?
jloomis
"Upscale" wrote in message
. ..

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Tim Carver" wrote in message
Only kidding, my wife is a great cook. Cooking is one of the joys of
her life and she deserves a great kitchen, so I like making stuff for
it.

So as well as tools for the shop, it contributes to your waistline as well.
Double payoff.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Too true, which is why you won't catch me posting any pictures
that have me in them :-)

Tim

On Fri, 16 Jan 2009 10:47:52 -0500, "Upscale"
wrote:

"Tim Carver" wrote in message
Only kidding, my wife is a great cook. Cooking is one of the joys of
her life and she deserves a great kitchen, so I like making stuff for
it.

So as well as tools for the shop, it contributes to your waistline as well.
Double payoff.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Upscale" wrote in message

"Tim Carver" wrote in message
Only kidding, my wife is a great cook. Cooking is one of the joys of
her life and she deserves a great kitchen, so I like making stuff for
it.

So as well as tools for the shop, it contributes to your waistline as
well.
Double payoff.

Er......triple. Let's not forget the bedroom ;-)

B.