Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Workbench

This is the very first woodworking "project" I had when I bought all my
tools. Taught me a lot about the table saw and jointer. Finger lap
joints were pretty easy and came out great. The whole thing is made
from construction grade 2x4's and mostly 2x12 pine sheathing. They used
to use sheathing for roofs, today they use wafer board. The top is
2x4's ripped in half and glued back together with long threaded rod
going all the way through the top. Wow, I learned a lot from that.
Mainly, no need for the bolts, and 2x6's would have worked a lot easier.
Learned how to make drawers too, these drawers fit terrible, but still
work after 30 years.
--
Jack
http://jbstein.com

Attached Thumbnails
Workbench-dcp_2161-jpg

Workbench Bob C Woodworking Plans and Photos 3 June 29th 07 03:43 PM
New workbench David Bridgeman Woodworking Plans and Photos 19 June 29th 07 03:28 PM
Workbench Plans Added to Workbench Website Tim C Woodworking 9 March 24th 05 04:13 AM
WORKBENCH J T Woodworking 0 March 14th 04 07:13 AM
Workbench top? Guy LaRochelle Woodworking 28 January 15th 04 08:24 PM