Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Wood chopper

I saw this in another group and figured it was on topic here.
Art

Attached Thumbnails
Wood chopper-wood-chopper-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 14:30:50 -0800, "Artemus" wrote:

I saw this in another group and figured it was on topic here.
Art

How much wood can it chop?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

mac davis explained on 25/12/2007 :
On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 14:30:50 -0800, "Artemus" wrote:

I saw this in another group and figured it was on topic here.
Art

How much wood can it chop?

As much as a wood chopper can chop I 'spose.

Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Interesting gas tank I see.....I guess it is appropriate for the
position with regards to the rider...

Artemus wrote:
I saw this in another group and figured it was on topic here.
Art

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 23:05:14 GMT, Mekon wrote:

mac davis explained on 25/12/2007 :
On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 14:30:50 -0800, "Artemus" wrote:

I saw this in another group and figured it was on topic here.
Art

How much wood can it chop?

As much as a wood chopper can chop I 'spose.

Mekon

I just knew someone would say that...

Have a happy one, mate..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

mac davis expressed precisely :
wrote:

mac davis explained on 25/12/2007 :
On Mon, 24 Dec 2007 14:30:50 -0800, "Artemus" wrote:

I saw this in another group and figured it was on topic here.
Art

How much wood can it chop?

As much as a wood chopper can chop I 'spose.

Mekon

I just knew someone would say that...

Have a happy one, mate..

Right back at yer pal.

Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Wood chopper - 1 attachment

Artemus wrote:

I saw this in another group and figured it was on topic here.
Art

Groovy. Here's one that's a little more practical...

Attached Thumbnails
Wood chopper-woodbike-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Joe Barta" wrote in message
.. .
Artemus wrote:

I saw this in another group and figured it was on topic here.
Art

Groovy. Here's one that's a little more practical...

=======I would really like a video tape (Youtube?) of this driving up to a
biker bar, or to Sturgis!!*G*

Leif

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

. ..

wrote:

I saw this in another group and figured it was on topic here.
Art

How much wood can it chop?

As much as a wood chopper can chop I 'spose.

Mekon

I just knew someone would say that...

Have a happy one, mate..

Right back at yer pal.

Mekon

What a waste of good wood.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Leif Thorvaldson wrote:
"Joe Barta" wrote in message
.. .
Artemus wrote:

I saw this in another group and figured it was on topic here.
Art

Groovy. Here's one that's a little more practical...

=======I would really like a video tape (Youtube?) of this driving
up to a biker bar, or to Sturgis!!*G*

Leif

The wood's not structural; just made to look like it is. Fascinating
machine, though.