Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Shrooms - Dammit, I just cant stop

American White Oak - not the best of pics, but u get the idea - I have lost
the plot !

Attached Thumbnails
Shrooms - Dammit, I just cant stop-pict0068-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

brian white wrote:
American White Oak - not the best of pics, but u get the idea - I
have lost the plot !

They look good enough to eat, which one is the ones we used to eat in the
'80's?? LOL

I remember a friend picking them in a park after work one morning and he
hears over a loud
speaker.....I HOPE YOUR PICKING UP LITTER....

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Rich wrote on 6/12/2007 :
brian white wrote:
American White Oak - not the best of pics, but u get the idea - I
have lost the plot !

They look good enough to eat, which one is the ones we used to eat in the
'80's?? LOL

I remember a friend picking them in a park after work one morning and he
hears over a loud
speaker.....I HOPE YOUR PICKING UP LITTER....

Gold tops or blue meanies?

Those were the ones popular around this part of the planet.

Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Mekon" wrote in message
. ..

--
Peyote where I came from
I was too chicken to try it though.

Kate

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Kate used his keyboard to write :
"Mekon" wrote in message
. ..
Rich wrote on 6/12/2007 :
brian white wrote:
American White Oak - not the best of pics, but u get the idea - I
have lost the plot !

They look good enough to eat, which one is the ones we used to eat in the
'80's?? LOL

I remember a friend picking them in a park after work one morning and he
hears over a loud
speaker.....I HOPE YOUR PICKING UP LITTER....

Gold tops or blue meanies?

Those were the ones popular around this part of the planet.

Mekon

I only tried the stuff a former president didn't inhale

Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 12:25:55 GMT, Mekon wrote:

Kate used his keyboard to write :
"Mekon" wrote in message
. ..
Rich wrote on 6/12/2007 :
brian white wrote:
American White Oak - not the best of pics, but u get the idea - I
have lost the plot !

They look good enough to eat, which one is the ones we used to eat in the
'80's?? LOL

I remember a friend picking them in a park after work one morning and he
hears over a loud
speaker.....I HOPE YOUR PICKING UP LITTER....

Gold tops or blue meanies?

Those were the ones popular around this part of the planet.

Mekon

I only tried the stuff a former president didn't inhale

Mekon

Me too.. but I didn't exhale..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 00:21:02 GMT, "brian white"
wrote:

American White Oak - not the best of pics, but u get the idea - I have lost
the plot !

hmm... maybe you should go into the umm... marital aid business?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Don't feel bad, I carve them! And it looks like its that time of year again,
hunting season winding down! I'll clean the guns and gear wash the clothes
and sharpen the carving knife and start carving mushrooms or walking sticks
depending on how many good sticks I have found while hunting.

SD

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Mekon wrote:
Kate used his keyboard to write :
"Mekon" wrote in message
. ..
Rich wrote on 6/12/2007 :
brian white wrote:
American White Oak - not the best of pics, but u get the idea - I
have lost the plot !

They look good enough to eat, which one is the ones we used to eat in
the
'80's?? LOL

I remember a friend picking them in a park after work one morning and he
hears over a loud
speaker.....I HOPE YOUR PICKING UP LITTER....

Gold tops or blue meanies?

Those were the ones popular around this part of the planet.

Mekon

I only tried the stuff a former president didn't inhale

So when you gonna run for office...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
Juneau, Alaska

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"mac davis" wrote

I only tried the stuff a former president didn't inhale

Mekon

Me too.. but I didn't exhale..

mac

Me too...
still do now and again.

K.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote:

American White Oak - not the best of pics, but u get the idea - I have lost
the plot !

hmm... maybe you should go into the umm... marital aid business?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Now THAT might be a REAL problem with removing splinters YEEEEOUCHIE!
K.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Kate" wrote in message
.. .

wrote:

American White Oak - not the best of pics, but u get the idea - I have
lost
the plot !

hmm... maybe you should go into the umm... marital aid business?

" Marital aid " Hmmm Ok, Im on the case - Oversize Dummy coming up ! -
Dogwood of course ;-)

Brian .

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Kate" wrote in message
.. .

wrote:

American White Oak - not the best of pics, but u get the idea - I have
lost
the plot !

hmm... maybe you should go into the umm... marital aid business?

" marital aid " - Hmmm, Ok, Im on the case - Oversize Dummy`s ( pacifiers
I think the Americans call em ) coming up - Dogwood of course ;-)

Brian .

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Kevin Miller was thinking very hard :
Mekon wrote:
Kate used his keyboard to write :
"Mekon" wrote in message
. ..
Rich wrote on 6/12/2007 :
brian white wrote:
American White Oak - not the best of pics, but u get the idea - I
have lost the plot !

They look good enough to eat, which one is the ones we used to eat in the
'80's?? LOL

I remember a friend picking them in a park after work one morning and he
hears over a loud
speaker.....I HOPE YOUR PICKING UP LITTER....

Gold tops or blue meanies?

Those were the ones popular around this part of the planet.

Mekon

I only tried the stuff a former president didn't inhale

So when you gonna run for office...

...Kevin

I did that back in 1990, I think I still have one of the knives in my
back.

May be I should go again?

"No home shall be without a decent Tablesaw!"
"Boyles Law shall be repealed!" (I'm a diver)
"MDF shall be illegal"

What would you enact? Or shall I sart a new thread?

Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 20:29:44 GMT, "brian white"
wrote:

"Kate" wrote in message
. ..

wrote:

American White Oak - not the best of pics, but u get the idea - I have
lost
the plot !

hmm... maybe you should go into the umm... marital aid business?

" Marital aid " Hmmm Ok, Im on the case - Oversize Dummy coming up ! -
Dogwood of course ;-)

Brian .

you don't have peckerwood in your area?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 07:44:35 -0900, Kevin Miller wrote:

Those were the ones popular around this part of the planet.

Mekon

I only tried the stuff a former president didn't inhale

So when you gonna run for office...

...Kevin

I'm in Mexico because I'm running FROM office, Kevin..
Office hours, office dress code, office boss, etc...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 23:56:25 GMT, Mekon wrote:

May be I should go again?

"No home shall be without a decent Tablesaw!"
"Boyles Law shall be repealed!" (I'm a diver)
"MDF shall be illegal"

What would you enact? Or shall I sart a new thread?

Mekon

I agree with Hank Williams, Jr.... we need a "coalition against coalitions"

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

mac davis took a can of maroon spray paint on December 6, 2007 07:13 pm and

wrote:

wrote:

American White Oak - not the best of pics, but u get the idea - I have
lost
the plot !

hmm... maybe you should go into the umm... marital aid business?

" Marital aid " Hmmm Ok, Im on the case - Oversize Dummy coming up ! -
Dogwood of course ;-)

Brian .

you don't have peckerwood in your area?

Or pussy willow?
;-)

--
Lits Slut #9
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Mekon wrote:

I did that back in 1990, I think I still have one of the knives in my back.

May be I should go again?

"No home shall be without a decent Tablesaw!"

Dang, you got my vote on this one alone! But let's toss in a good drill
press and jointer just to be safe.

"Boyles Law shall be repealed!" (I'm a diver)

With you all the way on this too. Haven't dived in quite a few years
but always enjoyed it. The web suit is a bit nippy this time of year,
but it's not bad in the summer.

"MDF shall be illegal"

You mean it isn't already?

What would you enact? Or shall I sart a new thread?

Nah, we'll just keep hijacking this one. Here in ABPW "it's the way of
our people."

Issues, hmmm. Let's see: I think woodworking equipment should be tax
free. After all, sometimes we sell our stuff and that adds to the
economy so woodworking outta be incourage with tax breaks.

Passing shop class should be mandatory for high school graduation.

All municipalities should have a City Sawyer Dept., to mill any trees
that are taken down or fall, rather than taking them to the landfill.
Resulting lumber to be distributed equitably among the public at no charge.

Guess that's a good start...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

mac davis wrote:
On Thu, 06 Dec 2007 07:44:35 -0900, Kevin Miller wrote:

Those were the ones popular around this part of the planet.

Mekon
I only tried the stuff a former president didn't inhale

So when you gonna run for office...

...Kevin

I'm in Mexico because I'm running FROM office, Kevin..
Office hours, office dress code, office boss, etc...

Ayup - I can relate to that. My dress code is jeans and t-shirt, but I
still have to turn up at the office. But retirement is closer every day...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
Juneau, Alaska
Registered Linux User No: 307357

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Kate submitted this idea :
"mac davis" wrote

I only tried the stuff a former president didn't inhale

Mekon

Me too.. but I didn't exhale..

mac

Me too...
still do now and again.

K.

I have a stash I keep for migraines...

Works almost as good as the pethidine.

Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Mekon" wrote

Me too.. but I didn't exhale..

mac

Me too...
still do now and again.

K.

I have a stash I keep for migraines...

Works almost as good as the pethidine.

Mekon

--
I keep mine for pains in the a$$.....
LOL

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Kate formulated the question :
"Mekon" wrote

Me too.. but I didn't exhale..

mac

Me too...
still do now and again.

K.

I have a stash I keep for migraines...

Works almost as good as the pethidine.

Mekon

That is probably where I Get the migraines!

Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Issues, hmmm. Let's see: I think woodworking equipment should be tax
free. After all, sometimes we sell our stuff and that adds to the
economy so woodworking outta be incourage with tax breaks.

Passing shop class should be mandatory for high school graduation.

All municipalities should have a City Sawyer Dept., to mill any trees
that are taken down or fall, rather than taking them to the landfill.
Resulting lumber to be distributed equitably among the public at no charge.

Guess that's a good start...

....Kevin

With the way prices are going, tax subsidies for the purchase of
"quality" woods (non-local wood?).

Free permits for the building of workshops.

Tax subsidies for the construction of wood working shops.

Two day work week for woodworkers (in the usual definition).

Wayne

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Down in Salerno, Florida, just North of West Palm Beach in a small fishing
village a small restaurant won the county prize for having the "Hottest Bar
B Que sauce" (Name of Peckerwood) in the competition.
I bought a couple of bottles and gave them to the Woodpeckers people at a
woodworking show and they said it was "REAL GOOD". Hot, but good.
Francis

wrote:

wrote:

American White Oak - not the best of pics, but u get the idea - I have
lost
the plot !

hmm... maybe you should go into the umm... marital aid business?

" Marital aid " Hmmm Ok, Im on the case - Oversize Dummy coming up ! -
Dogwood of course ;-)

Brian .

you don't have peckerwood in your area?

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Help ! Im obsessed with turning `shrooms brian white Woodworking Plans and Photos 9 December 6th 07 12:07 AM
Dammit! (water softener) zxcvbob Home Repair 9 July 18th 07 03:42 AM
Dammit.. How to get 2 zones and power from a 4-conductor Kadaitcha Man Home Repair 0 April 22nd 07 10:18 AM
shower leak dammit andyv UK diy 5 May 18th 06 10:13 PM
Dammit !, anywat, NAP 31X3 chassis [email protected] Electronics Repair 2 August 4th 05 08:29 PM