Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Help ! Im obsessed with turning `shrooms

This really is becoming an obsession !

Attached Thumbnails
Help ! Im obsessed with turning `shrooms-houseshroom2-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Wow, best I've seen yet.

Now if you could cannibalize one of those solar rechargable led lights
and but the led inside so at night the window lights up.....

John

brian white wrote:
This really is becoming an obsession !

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I take pictures of mushrooms......So I send you one.
jloomis
"brian white" wrote in message
This really is becoming an obsession !

Attached Thumbnails
Help ! Im obsessed with turning `shrooms-imgp0784boletusking-medium-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Wed, 28 Nov 2007 22:49:59 GMT, "brian white"
wrote:

This really is becoming an obsession !

That's a lighthouse, not a mushroom..
Nice form and composition, too!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote:

This really is becoming an obsession !

That's a lighthouse, not a mushroom..
Nice form and composition, too!

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

haha thanks all, I have added a crooked chimney pot ( but no solar
lighting ) thinking about hollowing and installing a circular stairway,
leaving the door ajar

lol !!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Brian, that's adorable!
It reminds me of something I saw awhile back.
It was a wee little door, all painted to look like it had iron hinges and
vines with a sign on it that said.... well, here's a photo.

"brian white" wrote in message
This really is becoming an obsession !

Attached Images
File Type: jpg leprechaundoor.jpg (204.1 KB, 36 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 15:15:44 -0600, "Kate" wrote:

Brian, that's adorable!
It reminds me of something I saw awhile back.
It was a wee little door, all painted to look like it had iron hinges and
vines with a sign on it that said.... well, here's a photo.

"brian white" wrote in message
This really is becoming an obsession !

Cute... how wee was it, though..
Not being Scottish, I canna ken that measurement..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"mac davis" wrote in message
On Sat, 1 Dec 2007 15:15:44 -0600, "Kate" wrote:

Brian, that's adorable!
It reminds me of something I saw awhile back.
It was a wee little door, all painted to look like it had iron hinges and
vines with a sign on it that said.... well, here's a photo.

"brian white" wrote in message
This really is becoming an obsession !

Cute... how wee was it, though..
Not being Scottish, I canna ken that measurement..

Thanks for the kind comments :-)
It stands 7 Inches ( Remember those ? ) Tall , and Im bust making more !!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

brian white wrote:
This really is becoming an obsession !

Make some of these! They grow in my front yard and look like little
flowers.
--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

To boldly go and watch Star Trek re-runs.

Attached Thumbnails
Help ! Im obsessed with turning `shrooms-flower-mushrooms-1b-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

One of the first experiments with bending wood was inspired by these
photos:
http://olegvolk.net/olegv/cala/

I cut some basswood *very* thin and soaked it in boiling water. It became
flexable enough that I could curl it around like the leaves of the flower.
I made a "stem" out of walnut and glued the flower to it. Yet another
project that was given away without getting pictures (but this was back in
the early/mid '90's so it can be forgiven - no digital camera then).

BTW - spend some time at this site. Lose yourself (and an hour or two)
walking through the world looking at things through Oleg's eyes (and
camera).

Need competent circular saw with safety switch (think tool obsessed toddler) Thomas G. Marshall Woodworking 16 August 17th 07 05:47 PM
Pen Turning Mark Russell Woodturning 9 April 19th 06 12:31 PM
cpu fan is turning , but the BIOS display that it is not turning ( MSI motherboard) computer Electronics Repair 3 December 23rd 05 10:38 PM