Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Piano bracelet

This is probably the weirdest thing I have ever made. My daughter is an
avid piano player and she wanted me to make a piano bracelet. This is what
I came up with. It is made of maple and walnut. For me, with hands more
like ham hocks, the little black keys were tough to cut and drill, and
routing the white keys was a trick. But it did come together.

--
The government is not the solution, it's the problem.
Ronald Reagan

Attached Thumbnails
Piano bracelet-piano-bracelet-2-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Glen" wrote in message
This is probably the weirdest thing I have ever made. My daughter is an
avid piano player and she wanted me to make a piano bracelet. This is
what I came up with. It is made of maple and walnut. For me, with hands
more like ham hocks, the little black keys were tough to cut and drill,
and routing the white keys was a trick. But it did come together.

Cool! I like it...

John

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

"Glen" wrote in
:

This is probably the weirdest thing I have ever made. My daughter is
an avid piano player and she wanted me to make a piano bracelet. This
is what I came up with. It is made of maple and walnut. For me, with
hands more like ham hocks, the little black keys were tough to cut and
drill, and routing the white keys was a trick. But it did come
together.

Very nice!

--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Glen wrote:

This is probably the weirdest thing I have ever made. My daughter is an
avid piano player and she wanted me to make a piano bracelet. This is
what
I came up with. It is made of maple and walnut. For me, with hands more
like ham hocks, the little black keys were tough to cut and drill, and
routing the white keys was a trick. But it did come together.

Good going dad! That is pretty neat; what did you use as the cords?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Glen" wrote in message
This is probably the weirdest thing I have ever made. My daughter is an
avid piano player and she wanted me to make a piano bracelet. This is
what I came up with. It is made of maple and walnut. For me, with hands
more like ham hocks, the little black keys were tough to cut and drill,
and routing the white keys was a trick. But it did come together.

Bonus point just for doing something different.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Glen formulated on Saturday :
This is probably the weirdest thing I have ever made. My daughter is an avid
piano player and she wanted me to make a piano bracelet. This is what I came
up with. It is made of maple and walnut. For me, with hands more like ham
hocks, the little black keys were tough to cut and drill, and routing the
white keys was a trick. But it did come together.

I love it...

Well done.

Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Glen wrote:

This is probably the weirdest thing I have ever made. My daughter is an
avid piano player and she wanted me to make a piano bracelet. This is
what
I came up with. It is made of maple and walnut. For me, with hands
more like ham hocks, the little black keys were tough to cut and drill,
and
routing the white keys was a trick. But it did come together.

Good going dad! That is pretty neat; what did you use as the cords?

I picked up this stuff in Michaels. It is a very elastic, yet strong
chord
for jewelery making. I think it is primarily made for kids stringing
beads.

Thanks

Shortenting meal watch bracelet [email protected] UK diy 2 November 22nd 06 04:55 PM
Laminated bracelet JYS31 Woodturning 2 October 3rd 05 09:55 AM
Bracelet inspired by a thrust bearing Abrasha Metalworking 23 July 18th 05 06:37 AM
Old Piano. wanderer UK diy 42 August 24th 04 10:38 PM