Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Default NE Tn guild 4 of 4

Attached Thumbnails
NE Tn guild 4 of 4-netnwg-sec3-jpg  NE Tn guild 4 of 4-netnwgsec2-jpg  NE Tn guild 4 of 4-netnwg-sec1-jpg  NE Tn guild 4 of 4-netnwg-sec2-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Joe" wrote in message
. net...

Nice series Joe, thanks for posting
--
Ed
http://pages.cthome.net/edhome/

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Joe wrote:

Wow, some very impressive work. I can't begin to imagine the number of
hours represented in those works.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Awe inspiring.

NE - Tennessee?

Kate

"Joe" wrote in message
. net...

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Awe inspiring.

NE - Tennessee?

Kate

Yes.

jc

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Joe" wrote in message
. net...

Awe inspiring.

NE - Tennessee?

Kate

Yes.

jc

A woodworking club, or........?
I'm in Middle Tennessee, that's why I'm asking. I'd be interested in more
information.

Thanks

Kate

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

Kate,

Here's their site:

Joe

http://www.discoveret.org/etwg/

A woodworking club, or........?
I'm in Middle Tennessee, that's why I'm asking. I'd be interested in more
information.

Thanks

Kate

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

That desk is incredible!

--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.
"Joe" wrote in message
. net...

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Joe Joe is offline

"asmurff" wrote in message
That desk is incredible!

--
Mike
Watch for the bounce.
If ya didn't see it, ya didn't feel it.
If ya see it, it didn't go off.
Old Air Force Munitions Saying
IYAAYAS
"Joe" wrote in message
. net...

It was even more impressive in person... watching the light dance across the
ribbon stripe as you walked around it. Very inspiring.

jc

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Kate wrote:
"Joe" wrote in message
. net...

Awe inspiring.

NE - Tennessee?

Kate

Yes.

jc

A woodworking club, or........?
I'm in Middle Tennessee, that's why I'm asking. I'd be interested in more
information.

Where in Middle Tennessee? I have close friends between Cookeville and
Crossville.
Thanks

Kate

Another JC

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"JCrowe" wrote

Where in Middle Tennessee? I have close friends between Cookeville and
Crossville.
Thanks

Kate

Another JC

We live near Lexington, nearer to Scotts Hill, out in the boonies... it's
wonderful!