Resurected sideboard

Old May 23rd 07, 12:36 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Resurected sideboard

Before, and after.
The before photo is exactly how it was when I got it. They had already done
some stripping to the top and just left it that way for years.
A dog had chewed the legs and the decorative piece on the bottom. It turned
out pretty well though and still has an "old" look to it. I left some of the
distressed look to it so it didn't seem so refinished.

Kate

Attached Thumbnails
Resurected sideboard-buffet-before-jpg  Resurected sideboard-buffet-after-jpg

Old May 23rd 07, 02:47 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

In article ,
"Kate" wrote:

Before, and after.
The before photo is exactly how it was when I got it. They had already done
some stripping to the top and just left it that way for years.
A dog had chewed the legs and the decorative piece on the bottom. It turned
out pretty well though and still has an "old" look to it. I left some of the
distressed look to it so it didn't seem so refinished.

Kate

A remarkable transformation. Nicely done!

(btw, I stole your surveyor's tripod/lamp idea.)

Old May 23rd 07, 03:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Eddie Munster wrote:

It has a nice look to it.
Very nicely done!

I wish I could see it.

Apparently, my news service didn't get the picture.
Old May 23rd 07, 03:42 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Kate wrote:
Before, and after.
The before photo is exactly how it was when I got it. They had already done
some stripping to the top and just left it that way for years.
A dog had chewed the legs and the decorative piece on the bottom. It turned
out pretty well though and still has an "old" look to it. I left some of the
distressed look to it so it didn't seem so refinished.

Kate

Good job. I like the lamp too.

--
Gerald Ross
Cochran, GA

The reason they call it the American
Dream is because you have to be asleep
to believe it. --George

Old May 23rd 07, 04:53 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Resurected sideboard (Resized)

NoOne N Particular wrote:
B A R R Y wrote:
Eddie Munster wrote:

It has a nice look to it.
Very nicely done!

I wish I could see it.

Apparently, my news service didn't get the picture.

Mine either.

Wayne

Here are the photos resized:

Attached Thumbnails
Resurected sideboard-buffet-after-jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg buffet before.jpg (608.0 KB, 28 views)
Old May 23rd 07, 05:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Resurected sideboard(OOPS)Resized again

NoOne N Particular wrote:
B A R R Y wrote:
Eddie Munster wrote:

It has a nice look to it.
Very nicely done!

I wish I could see it.

Apparently, my news service didn't get the picture.

Mine either.

Wayne

(

Attached Thumbnails
Resurected sideboard-buffet-after-jpg  Resurected sideboard-buffet-before-jpg

Resurected sideboard Kate Woodworking 1 May 23rd 07 12:50 PM
Sideboard Strategies? Swingman Woodworking 22 February 23rd 07 04:47 AM
Sideboard Strategies? Swingman Woodworking 0 January 10th 07 05:37 PM
Sideboard plans Cap'n 321 Woodworking 3 October 13th 06 04:33 PM
Help Request. Does anyone recognize this sideboard? Andy Woodworking 2 May 5th 05 08:13 PM