Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Lee Lee is offline

Default Table saw manf??

Attached Thumbnails
Table saw manf??-table-saw-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

What the...?
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Fri, 11 May 2007 13:31:33 GMT, Steve Turner
wrote:

What the...?

My guess a Saw Stop with a few Wreckers, after the question is asked
again.

(Or ID Software)

Mark
(sixoneeight) = 618

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Kate" wrote in message
Looks like a screen shot from a video game to me.
In that case, it's likely something spawned from the fertile imagination
of
a gaming geek.

Kate

I lightened it up a bit and it is sort of real looking, but everything
around it looks like it was from a game, especially the guns. The saw itself
does not seem to have proper proportions.

Attached Thumbnails
Table saw manf??-table-saw-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"Kate" wrote in message
Looks like a screen shot from a video game to me.
In that case, it's likely something spawned from the fertile imagination
of
a gaming geek.

Kate

I lightened it up a bit and it is sort of real looking, but everything
around it looks like it was from a game, especially the guns. The saw
itself does not seem to have proper proportions.

Bandstripe around base cabinet and rounded edge rectangular sawdust removal
door give it away. Powermatic 66. Just kidding your all's guess is as good
as mine, maybe better. :-)
Lyndell

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sat, 12 May 2007 01:29:21 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski" wrote:

"Kate" wrote in message
Looks like a screen shot from a video game to me.
In that case, it's likely something spawned from the fertile imagination
of
a gaming geek.

Kate

I lightened it up a bit and it is sort of real looking, but everything
around it looks like it was from a game, especially the guns. The saw itself
does not seem to have proper proportions.

Look at the blade depth wheel -- definitely computer generated

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Mark & Juanita wrote:
| On Sat, 12 May 2007 01:29:21 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
| wrote:

|| "Kate" wrote in message
||| Looks like a screen shot from a video game to me.
||| In that case, it's likely something spawned from the fertile
||| imagination of
||| a gaming geek.
|| I lightened it up a bit and it is sort of real looking, but
|| everything around it looks like it was from a game, especially the
|| guns. The saw itself does not seem to have proper proportions.
|
| Look at the blade depth wheel -- definitely computer generated

....and it looks as if someone just completed a cross-cut. Not an
operation for the timid (or even safety conscious) on this saw.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Mark & Juanita" wrote in message

Look at the blade depth wheel -- definitely computer generated

Actually this post on rec.woodworking point here indicates that this picture
if from a video game.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Lee" wrote in message
. net...

Where's the SawDust ???? '~)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Lee Lee is offline

Blew out with grenade...lol
"Leon" wrote in message
et...

"Lee" wrote in message
. net...

Where's the SawDust ???? '~)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

wrote:

"Kate" wrote in message
Looks like a screen shot from a video game to me.
In that case, it's likely something spawned from the fertile imagination
of
a gaming geek.

Kate

I lightened it up a bit and it is sort of real looking, but everything
around it looks like it was from a game, especially the guns. The saw itself
does not seem to have proper proportions.

For being a video game, they really did do a good job on the details.
The rip fence could pass as a Bessy clone. Obviously written by
someone in the hobby... or at least by someone who has taken high
school shop. If you can open the dust collector door, there might be
an "easter egg" inside.

I'd keep away from that thing in the game. The kickbacks could be
viscious. Perhaps you could bobby-trap it to fling those cutoffs at
your enemies. :-)

Bob the Tomato
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Lee Lee is offline

No easter eggs in the game(FEAR) but your right about the kick back...no
fence on the crosscut but no one runs it
"Bob the Tomato" wrote in message
On Sat, 12 May 2007 01:29:21 GMT, "Edwin Pawlowski"
wrote:

.. .

table saw manf? Lee Woodworking 0 May 11th 07 05:30 AM
Industrial Sewing Machine motor brushes - Sandor Corp manf Margecam52 Electronics Repair 7 June 30th 06 12:35 PM
G1023SLW 10" Left Tilt Cabinet Table Saw w/Router table Fingersintact Woodworking 2 February 22nd 06 02:15 PM
sell manufacturer gametable pool table soccer table [email protected] Woodworking 1 January 20th 06 09:46 PM
Bench Dog 40-031 ProMax Cast Iron Router Table/Table Saw Extension furr2ball Woodworking 1 October 1st 04 04:41 PM