Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default a couple of signs made on my new cnc router. (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
a couple of signs  made on my new cnc router. (1/1)-signs2-jpg  a couple of signs  made on my new cnc router. (1/1)-signs1-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default a couple of signs made on my new cnc router.

They Look real nice!

What software did you decide to use?
Tom

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Dammit. Another tool I want!

Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Mekon,

If you go here...... www.shopbottools.com ........ you may never come back.

Good luck!

"Mekon" wrote in message
. ..
Dammit. Another tool I want!

Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Steve knight" wrote in message
..

Here are a couple of shots of the gantry and base I am building in my shop.
Been building it for a couple of months now on and off .

most of the materials are available at Lowes, HD and ebay with the exception
of the software. Expenses to date have been minimal ,less than $500.

Attached Thumbnails
a couple of signs  made on my new cnc router. (1/1)-p1020546-jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1020416.JPG (80.4 KB, 54 views)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Here are a couple of shots of the gantry and base I am building in my shop.
Been building it for a couple of months now on and off .

most of the materials are available at Lowes, HD and ebay with the exception
of the software. Expenses to date have been minimal ,less than $500.

looks like a good start. not sure if I could handle doing it. well if
I had free time maybe as I have done such things to save money.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

It happens that Scott Cox formulated :
Mekon,

If you go here...... www.shopbottools.com ........ you may never come back.