Record DML 24X lathe

Old October 12th 04, 08:56 AM
Peter Sutcliffe

Default Record DML 24X lathe

I have inherited this lathe from my father, but have no need of it,
please could anyone recommend anywhere where I might try and sell it.
Also various gouges and a bench grinder for sale.

Many thanks

Peter Sutcliffe

Old October 12th 04, 05:57 PM
njf>badger

Peter Sutcliffe wrote:

I have inherited this lathe from my father, but have no need of it,
please could anyone recommend anywhere where I might try and sell it.
Also various gouges and a bench grinder for sale.

Many thanks

Peter Sutcliffe

E-bay, local pick-up only, exchange and mart, local freeads....Or just
put a price and location on it here and see if anyone bites!